JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
thedude111 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2011-06-26
heterosexual from Arizona
My Dad, nurmerous times. Sex and Masturbation were never discussed. And my dad being of old school did not believe kids needed privacy. He would walk in my room quickly, say what he needed, usually like...(When ya gonna mow the damn grass) lol. Or some other thing I needed to do. He ignored it as if I was scratching my head. I would stop and somewhat cover a bit. I was always a bit embarassed and yet knew he knew it was what guys/boys do. I think for me it was also a way that I was able to realize it was not a bad thing. Or he would have been pissed off. About two yrs ago, I was visiting him and on the hide a bed couch. Very late at night and I'm jacking and close to cumming. I did not realize he was near till I heard some small noise. He was going for a drink in the kitchen. Again.... embarassing, but oh well.
Jim
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
Iv'e been jacking in cars while watching people, caught by my mom, by my friends moms and friends sisters, i jacked off constantly as a kid so getting caught was a regular thing
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
bandr said:
My wife caught me several times.

Same here. It was actually sort of exciting. grin
needtonow Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-08-29
61 year old
i love being caught-- was your wife turned on by it?
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
caught by my aunt [I was peeking at her daughters/cousins]

caught by sister and friends at least 4 times

caught by neighbor when i was jacking in living room
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
jliliam Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2013-01-13
29 year old
I was caught by my aunt too. I was on the computer and stroking when my aunt walked in, she looked at my and then my cock, kind of laughed and walked away.

I ended jacking off to that even harder...
Blc678 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2013-01-17
33 year old from UK
My gf caught me jerking over one of her friends fb pics. It was a turn on but also something I regret since she's broke up with me lol
jerkinAF206 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-11-12
36 year old heterosexual from North Island Naval Air Station San Diego
I always seem to get caught. Growing up by my sister, brothers and dad, but never by mom. college roommates and now in the military its a common thing to masturbate and get caught. Don't really worry about it anymore.
Be real or be gone. Chat me up. I don't bite
simon10 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2013-02-21
44 year old
When I was in college my roommates were always catching each other. It always made me cum harder when caught.
Unregistered ?

I once got caught on a hiking trail at a state park in Indiana.
Unregistered ?

I once shared a room with my buddy. we both worked on a building site...my shift ended at 2pm...his was supposed to end at 4pm..so here I was jacking mega hard...when suddenly the door opened and he walked in...to late to put my cock away...full hard-on...was actually close to cumming...he walked in...looked at me then left his bag and went out...got back after 5 minutes...no big deal! He later told me he did the same when he finished earlier!

Used to fap quite a lot in the army...after the lights went out...all the lads did it...they waited their turn...one offloaded...another one started...
MarrMilGuy206 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-12-10
heterosexual male from So California
Ive been caught by the wife several times over the years and after several years of marriage, she just shrugs if off. My sons have walked in on me a few times when I thought they had left for school or when I got home from work early, not knowing that one of them was already home in his room. Wasn't an issue since I had walked in on them several times in the past couple of years. Ive been caught by a few of the buds in my command when were out in the field or deployed. Its sorta a given there since most guys do it anyway. No one realy pays much attention then.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Never caught. Often disturbed though when younger and jacking in the bathroom things would often be feeling great when there would be a knock at the door, "did you fall in, lol..." or "others need to use the can too ya know...".
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Got caught by my sister in law once. It was crazy cause we were both drunk and she let me cum in front of her as she kissed me. I was totally in heaven!
Unregistered ?

Back when I was in university, a classmate came over as we were working on a project together. She was pretty hot and I hadn't beat off in a while, so I excused myself for a bit and went to my bedroom. I thought I had locked the door but I didn't. She came in looking for me as she had a question about what we were working on. I was lying on my bed with my pants down to my ankles jerking off as fast I as could. She quickly exited the room. I was so embarrassed so it got limp pretty quick and I never finished. It took me a few minutes to come back out.

I didn't know what to say when I came back out so I'm glad she brought it up and said told me not to be too embarrassed and smiled at me and that we all do it. We just pretended it didn't happen and continued working on the project.

We finished the project up and just started chatting again. She said asked if I "finished off", and I said no of course. I was getting kind of hard again and she could see. She asked if I wanted a hand, and being a horny university student, I said yes. She ended up giving me a hand job. Felt amazing. Still friends with her to this day.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught