JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
purplehelmet said:
She is incredible! Love the shape of those amazing tits. Made me hard immediately.

Ditto!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
SmokeChron said:
That video of Alisa bouncing her boobs up and down on a trampoline is absolutely hypnotic! A must watch for big breast lovers

Fuck yes! Love watching that as I'm jerking off to her...
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
I'm thrilled to announce that Femjoy has just released a new photoset of Alisa titled "Let's Take a Bath". It consists of 38 stunning nude images of Alisa bathing. Of course I have already posted the complete set on my ALISA BLOG, where there are now a total of 24 complete photo albums.

Many of you have messaged me here, on Skype, and by email, to tell me how much you adore Alisa and intensely enjoy masturbating to her. Of course you know I feel the same about this beautiful girl!

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Would you like to add the complete Alisa collection to date to your personal wank bank? Here are two alternative download links for all 24 photosets -- more than 1,250 breathtaking images, and two links for downloading all 5 of her videos.

DOWNLOAD all 23 Alisa photosets with 1fichier
DOWNLOAD all 23 photosets with FileFactory

DOWNLOAD all 5 Alisa videos with 1fichier
DOWNLOAD all 5 videos with FileFactory

Visit Alisa's blog and MyCircle room for an awesome stroking experience!
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
yes,great masturbation material!
SmokeChron Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2014-01-21
33 year old heterosexual
Peter_Hardin said:
User posted image

Wow! Her tit size looks majestic in that bath. I know most guys here want her to be their girlfriend!

I lust after Alisa so deeply now. I have been emptying my balls for her over and over again. I just cannot resist the urge to stroke for her body. Her well endowed rack keeps my cock erect and throbbing for hours.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

SmokeChron said:
Wow! Her tit size looks majestic in that bath. I know most guys here want her to be their girlfriend!

I lust after Alisa so deeply now. I have been emptying my balls for her over and over again. I just cannot resist the urge to stroke for her body. Her well endowed rack keeps my cock erect and throbbing for hours.

Well said, SmokeChron! Keep pumping.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Visit Alisa's blog and MyCircle room for an awesome stroking experience!

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
AusStroker Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-03-24
43 year old heterosexual from Brisbane, Australia
wow what a beauty! I have found a new favorite cum target! stroke
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
More attention for Meater Hardon!
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

Alisa has another exciting new photoset, this one released by Hegre.com. It's called "Naked at Home" and features 65 beautiful nude images. Of course I have exhibited the new photo album at my Alisa Blog, along with 24 other photo albums.

Let's masturbate to this beautiful petite young brunette! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
Alisa has another exciting new photoset, this one released by Hegre.com. It's called "Naked at Home" and features 65 beautiful nude images. Of course I have exhibited the new photo album at my Alisa Blog, along with 24 other photo albums.

Let's masturbate to this beautiful petite young brunette! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

She is HOT stuff!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Who can resist masturbating to this breathtaking beauty? strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Who can resist masturbating to this breathtaking beauty? strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

HOT!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

Oh yes! Another new set of 50 photos of Alisa has been released by Hegre.com. It's called "Beauty Nudes", and as with all content from this petite young brunette, it's top-shelf masturbation material.

Of course I immediately posted these new images to my ALISA BLOG so that we can all enjoy stroking to them. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

There are five new photosets of Alisa out so far this month, and of course I have posted all of them in my ALISA BLOG.

Below are a few sample images from her newest set, "On Mars" (58 images). Spend some quality time, with your cock in your hand, exploring the beauty of this petite young brunette. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!