JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 10 Questions about wanking over girls you actually know
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
buster101 Skilled Jackinchatter

796 posts since 2013-04-02
45 year old bisexual male
sp2020 said:
Online now if anyone wants to chat about my experience of this.

yes want hear
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Many of us love waking over girls that we actually know, But I would love to know more. Please complete for each of your favourite wanks

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)?

Family Member

2 .Description of her.

Super Hot dirty blonde, impossible body.

3. Age now?

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used?

all

5. How often do you masturbate over her?

way too much

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)?

Facebook

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it.

Pure fantasy

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc?

No

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?

Not a chance

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her

Never
simmsy Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2015-01-26
45 year old from South West UK

1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? School friend, now wife of another friend.

2 .Description of her. Plain looking, scrubs up OK for a night out though, used to be petite but has filled out a bit over time and having kids. A massive flirt but nothing more.

3. Age now? 44

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? Any

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Weekly

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Facebook, personal collection

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Fiction

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Yes, underwear, vibrator

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Yes, she seems to like it

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? No
C-Nudist Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2016-09-14
54 year old
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Family member

2 .Description of her. Trim, blonde

3. Age now? 48

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 18-48

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Once a week

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Personal collection

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Some fact

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Underwear, hairbrush (use your imagination)

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Slightly hinted

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Yes
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Family member, Sister In Law

2 .Description of her. blonde, small tits, great ass, and 5'4" tall

3. Age now? 60

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 18-present

5. How often do you masturbate over her? all the time

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Personal collection

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. Some fact

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Underwear, hairbrush (use your imagination)her underwear, I have a pair of them

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Not yet

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her? Other than hugs and kisses, no!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

This is the hottest thread in a while.
MNpervert Amateur Jackinchatter

439 posts since 2014-03-17
bisexual male from Minneapolis, Minnesota
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Family

2 .Description of her - Brunette, tall, large breasts loves to show them

3. Age now? 18

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? 18

5. How often do you masturbate over her? Once a week, have to spread it around with other ones I know grin

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? FB

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it - fantasy watched her grow up and develop

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Yes underwear, bras, shoes, came on one pair of shorts too

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? Kind of, I mentioned that some guys probably use her pics cause she is so hot

MNpervert-Hugo Nothing is taboo with me
Unregistered ?

I could respond to this question to probably about 20 girls in know.
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado
tosser1970 said:
Many of us love waking over girls that we actually know, But I would love to know more. Please complete for each of your favourite wanks

Oh yes, she's my next door neighbor.

2 .Description of her.

About 5-9, 160 lbs, Shoulder length honey blond hair & blue eyes. Modest bustline (36-B) with cupcake tits, ass that's slightly on the large side (Ladies L panties), killer legs and calves and sexy feet.

3. Age now?

Current age to back about 10 years.

A couple times a week.

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)?

LOL ... many I take myself, others come from social media.

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it.

Oh, it's just fictitious fantasy ... but I'd love see her in a gangbang! Beyond that, well ... I mostly imagine imagine having her missionary or doggy style. And cowgirl. She's quite the modest prude ... so hearing her beg for sex in graphic terms would be extremely satisfying. I'm sure she only has sex with the lights out ... so doing her all over her house in the daytime would be awesome. Likewise, I doubt she's ever given anyone a BJ so it's fun to picture her with my cock and balls in her mouth.

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc?
Oh yes, I have many of her bra & pantie sets, heels, various tops, slips, nighties.

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?

No, she would totally freak out.

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her?

No, and probably never will. Except for jerking off while watching her work in her yard. I do that a lot! Sometimes I masturbate while talking to her on the phone ... occasionally while talking and watching her from a window. She hasn't a clue!
It's all good!
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado
tosser1970 said:

Family member ... female cousin.

2 .Description of her.

Formerly slender and willowy, now plump. About 5-8, 180 lbs, big brown eyes, very round tits, large bottom. Thicker legs than she once had. Prematurely grey hair which is very thick. She wears it short. Luscious full lips'

3. Age now?

Current to back about 20 years.

Weekly.

Lots of photos from family gatherings, videos, trips as well as social media.

7. If you fantasize about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it.

It's mostly fictitious, but there is a definite attraction and good chemistry between us. I think about her coming to my bedroom, desperately horny and having totally uninhibited sex for hours. We've traveled together and slept in adjoining suites. She wants to do more of that ... and I think the next time we make a trip together it will really happen. I'm patient. I've wanted her for years and years ... but we've always had a partner in the way.

I have a few of her panties and bras.

9. Have you ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction?

No, but I've thought about it. I think she would be intrigued.

I've masturbated while we talked together on the phone. I think she suspects! As well as jerking off while she was only a wall away.
It's all good!
Kanokers Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2015-01-28
41 year old from uk

EX Girlfriend

2 .Description of her.
Hot blonde, hell of a cock sucker, lovely shave cunt

3. Age now?

25 to 35

weekly

Facebook, i did delet of her pic when we finish our relationship

Now is just fiction

yes i did wank wearing her panties and cum on her bra

Yes i did, she say that she likes it
Yes, use to fuck her cunt and mouth for 5 years
nsadude Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2010-12-08
63 year old curious male from Alaska
1. Who is she (Family member, friend, colleague)? Stp Dau

2 .Description of her. Average looking, shoulder length strawberry thin-medium hair.

3. Age now? 23

4. Age in fantasy or pictures used? late teens to current mid 20's

5. How often do you masturbate over her? At least once a week

6. What are your main source of pictures (Facebook, Instagram, personal collection etc.)? Took hidden vid of her naked bod

7. If you fantasise about her, is it purely fictitious fantasy or based on fact, tell us a bit about it. FANTASY only!

8. Have you ever taken advantage of access to any of her personal items, Underwear, etc? Many times, used ripe panties, closest that I'll ever get to her cunt.

9. Have yer ever told her or hinted to her that you masturbate over her, What was her reaction? No

Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have so many, I could write a book.
I guess for starters....

A friend from Facebook, who I have not actually met in person, but she is friends with other girls I know personally. We have been FB friends for a few years and last year she confessed to me that she was working as a webcam model. I then confessed to her that I also worked before as a webcam model and was attempting to get back into it, which I have.

2 .Description of her.

I think about 5'2", thin, small, but sexy boobs, long brownish-redish hair.

3. Age now?

30's

30's

Several times a week, if not daily/nightly

Facebook pics and pics from her webcam page

Would have to say fictitious as she lives in another state and is married.

No, we have never met in person, so far, but we hope to as friends.

Not really, but I think she knows anyway.

No, as I said, she is married and lives in another state. While we are hoping to meet in person someday, it will just be as friends. We have checked out each others webcam pages, but we have never cammed with each other. I was/am hoping to maybe cam with her at some point. Unfortunatley, the cam site we were both using (I was already on it and brought her over to it) shut down just the other day because of the Net Neutrality thing being repealed or whatever, plus a few other issues with pantent litigation, etc.
She told me a while back that if I should ever "Accidentally" catch her on the cam site that she didn't want to know it was me. So basically saying it's okay if I want to view her cam and jack to her as long as I don't tell her about it, just not in those words. I value her friendship and I don't want to creat an akward situation for either of us, but it's still hot thinking about hanging out with her as a friend and thinking about the times I have jacked off to her and some of the pics from her cam page and if I do get to cam with her (which will most likely happen at some point) and just hanging out with her casually as friends but thinking about seeing her naughty pics and (hopefully more on cam) and her not knowing, although I think she will know in some wway. She already reads me pretty well just from facebook conversations. She is very intelligent and doesn't miss much and has ways of letting me know she knows without coming out and saying it.
We have never done phone sex, sexting, camming or anything like that as I have done with many other female friends I have, and I don't expect any of that to happen, other than if I cam with her as a customer and her not knowing it's me, but as I said earlier, we do have a unique friendship that we can talk openly about many things, including sexual topics and I do think there is somewhat of a sexual charge between us in a way, but not one that is going to end up in us having sex together in real life at any point. I can't say for sure, but I think she may have a sexual attraction to me and may fantasize about me, but that's as far as it goes or will go.

Just like many of my female friends, I masturbate to many women I know, but I don't tell most of them. Some do know or have figured it out. I have even had a few confess they had masturbated to me. But I respect the friendships and try not to cross any lines that I fel they do not want crossed.
I do have female friends who masturbate with me in person, or in phone sex, sexting or on webcam, So I have enough of those friends to keep me busy many times with occasional dry spells. lol
This is a great thread and I will be posting a lot about many of the women friends I jack off to. Both those who don't know and those who do know as well as those who masturbate with me.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

Niece

2 .Description of her.
Gym fit, bleached blonde, small chested, great legs and ass

3. Age now?

19 to 24

5 times a week

Personal, Instagram, Twitter

Fiction

Used knickers and bra when she stayed with us

No

10. Have you had any real life sexual interaction with her
No
Unregistered ?

WOuld love to voice chat about these lists.

Skype - [email protected]
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 10 Questions about wanking over girls you actually know