JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Why Can't You Find a J/O Bud?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
If you're married, I think the biggest barrier is that you can't host - and that you've got a lot to lose if the other guy turns out to be a scammer, or nutcase.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I gave up trying to find a jerk off bud. Seems like most people are turned on at the idea of it but get cold feet when it happens. To many flakes and time wasters out there.
jackssmith Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2012-12-30
62 year old male from Chicago
In addition to everything else that's been said, it's a challenge (even online) to find someone whose tastes match yours. I think everyone knows the feeling when a chat partner constantly steers the conversation towards their kink.
Unregistered ?

I can do #1 and #2 but nobody near me. Live alone, ready to meet.
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
jackssmith said:
In addition to everything else that's been said, it's a challenge (even online) to find someone whose tastes match yours. I think everyone knows the feeling when a chat partner constantly steers the conversation towards their kink.

This. It's fine to suggest, but not to insist. It shows an unwillingness to compromise, to find something you both can get off to. That's a real red flag that you aren't going to get along on other things, too.
Unregistered ?

jackssmith said:

Yep. Or even worse the guys that play along pretending to be into your kinks only to waste a lot of time before getting to what they really want (which is usually to see or talk about gay acts).
Unhung_Italian Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2014-08-28
45 year old homosexual from Chicago
For me the challenge has been finding a guy who JUST wants to stroke together. Even in the CL days, I'd get guys who would say they were fine with masturbation-only, but then would steer the conversation towards oral or more.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Yup, you guys pretty much summed it up. People say they're interested but then don't reply to messages. Finding a place to meet is a challenge, with a lot of guys being married and can't host. Me personally, I'm not paying for a room for that. You see the same people at all the hookup sites.
Paul
NYstateofmind Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2019-06-03
52 year old male from Upstate NY
JJSheffield said:
If you're married, I think the biggest barrier is that you can't host - and that you've got a lot to lose if the other guy turns out to be a scammer, or nutcase.

This right here. Too much to lose. Plus being in a rural area where everyone knows everyone.
Flguy750 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2020-06-13
57 year old curious male from orlando fl
I am also looking but cant host .I have driven 2 hours to meet and it was nice but I need a local. I want to sit and jerk at my pace, its not off the table to have a hand but not much more. I never realized I also have a preference in cocks that I would be jerking with. For now on cam kind of fills the need. Orlando FL. If your the one.
jackssmith Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2012-12-30
62 year old male from Chicago
I'm in Chicago, in case anyone else on this thread is in the area.
FleshlightPro Professional Jackinchatter

1831 posts since 2013-09-07
heterosexual from Albany ny
Have a few jack buds. Always up for a few more. Upstate ny. Not so ez to find a good bud to work our cocks together. Would like it to be a ongoing thing
Always up and ready to cam with buds
666edgeX Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2020-12-30
32 year old curious male
They are either too sedated by their lust to have a fun conversation with or they are immediately looking to facecam, mic moaning etc. I don't know where you live mate, but you got to show some restraint, not everyone is as open as you.
helmut Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2019-01-10
45 year old curious male from Poconos / Eastern Pennsylvania
My difficulty seems to be a few things...

* Guys that are too ready to rush into more than I want, or who are fully gay / bi - not just into curious exploring.

* Hosting - the types of guys I want to JO with tend to be married, and that makes hosting difficult.

Anyone sane in eastern PA that can host and just wants to explore with someone relatively new to it, hit me up.
lubbocktxguy1 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2019-01-16
51 year old male
lot of the problem is this site, they have way to many rules, u cant do anything, u cant even share pics, and they ban u.,
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Why Can't You Find a J/O Bud?