JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why don't men wear sexy swimsuits
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I wish all guys were required to swim naked or in speedos (especially white speedos).

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
I used to wear speedos but that was in the late 70's. Now all the men's swim suits are those big baggy trunks that go almost down to my knees. They look ridiculous and are horrible to swim in. Luckily I live near a nude beach...wonderful feeling to swim nude.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
wolfecrits80 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2015-09-27
43 year old from CA
holdingmyown said:
Women would complain loudly if men criticised the skimpy clothes that women wear. For example women runners going round the track in bra and panties. Over my lifetime men have allowed themselves to become thoroughly emasculated by women. It's time men fought back!.

Let's fight back by wearing speedos!

P.S. I love Gray'sAnatomy because he never engages w anyone directly, only posts random dick photos. Every board needs this guy!
Would like to find a skype friend to jo with
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
Am i the only one to find that baggy shorts are also sexy? Speedos are sexy on a sexy body, but can also be terribly unflattering too. Baggies tend to not show so much imperfections, but when a young slim boy is wearing them, imagination runs wild. It all boils down to the simple question, speedos or baggies, are you who wear them a sexy body or not?
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
Not all men look like that

Exactly! There are women that should not wear tight skimpy bikinis either. The photos provided in this thread are unrealistic examples of what most men look like at the beach. God knows I would love to have the same abs I had in my 20s and 30s. But even in my younger days a speedo was never something I wanted to wear. If a man is comfortable wearing a speedo to the beach so be it.
wolfecrits80 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2015-09-27
43 year old from CA
philgr1 said:
Am i the only one to find that baggy shorts are also sexy? Speedos are sexy on a sexy body, but can also be terribly unflattering too. Baggies tend to not show so much imperfections, but when a young slim boy is wearing them, imagination runs wild. It all boils down to the simple question, speedos or baggies, are you who wear them a sexy body or not?

I find regular shorts to be very sexy, especially if they are just a little short and just a little tight. Personally, I don't find speedos as attractive or as aesthetic.
Would like to find a skype friend to jo with
voyeuruk Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2019-03-02
61 year old
If it's acceptable for women to barely conceal their anatomy with figure-hugging bikinis, and to enjoy the pleasure of going about nearly naked, why should it be unacceptable for men? Anyway, board shorts are downright dangerous in the water: they will drag you down, even if you're a good swimmer.

In Mediterranean countries such as Italy, they have a much more sensible attitude, and you will see many men in briefs on the beaches there. I'm also delighted to say that in high-class leisure centres here in London, Speedos are now much more common than shorts. Perhaps this is because we have so many men from continental Europe living here now. Anyway there are some magnificent physiques on show, and some very skimpy briefs bulging with exceptionally manly genitalia.

wolfecrits80 said:
Let's fight back by wearing speedos!

P.S. I love Gray'sAnatomy because he never engages w anyone directly, only posts random dick photos. Every board needs this guy!

Thank you for your very kind comment. Also I agree with your call to action to fight back by wearing speedos!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

GraysAnatomy said:
Thank you for your very kind comment. Also I agree with your call to action to fight back by wearing speedos!

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
voyeuruk Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2019-03-02
61 year old
Men in Brazil have a much more healthy attitude about what to wear on the beach. A lot of testosterone being generated in these speedos:

User posted image

voyeuruk said:
Men in Brazil have a much more healthy attitude about what to wear on the beach. A lot of testosterone being generated in these speedos:

User posted image

Hell, yeah!

Real men need to start wearing speedos or go commando.

Typical guys in yellow speedos.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

When typical guys at the beach wear speedos, things happen . . .

Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
holdingmyown said:
So many men floppy swimsuits.
Not me

I want my genitals to show. Women wear figure hugging swimsuits, why not men.

I wear Speedos because they are more comfortable when paddle boarding or doing activity. Even sun bathing will wear Speedo type but will wear board shorts when walking to and from the beach. I do enjoy getting erect wearing tighter swim wear just to catch people and see who is looking.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why don't men wear sexy swimsuits