JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you "play" with your cock while driving?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
justsomeguy1980 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
42 year old homosexual male from South Eastern Kentucky
I do about every weekend. I drive out in the country and once I'm far enough away from the city, I usually strip down completely and drive around and jack off. There's a spot in the country on a gravel road that has a look out over the mountains and I usually shoot my load there. A few weeks back I was there and heard some vehicles coming so I got back in my car. The first vehicle pulled off right next to me, just had one guy in there, and he let the next vehicle pass. He sat there for a good minute after they passed looking over at me and just smiled before he pulled off. My car sat a lot lower to the ground than his vehicle, so I know he could see me completely nude through my window, hand still rubbing my cock. Didn't take me long to cum really hard when he pulled off. Wish he would have stayed and joined me though.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
67 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
I travel on business a lot, and I do this all the time when I'm in a rental car, and far from home.

At night I'll pull up alongside a truck and match the speed, turn on the interior light, and jack off. I can't usually see the driver from where I'm sitting, and I've never been aware that they can see me. I assume some have, though.

With my current business travels I fly into a major city every 2nd week, and have a 1-hour Interstate drive to get to work. I always rent a sedan so I can be seen more easily, or an SUV if I don't feel like being seen.

I edge for that full hour while driving to work ... and at the end of the week, I do the same thing driving back to the airport, before flying home.

And - with adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist in the rental cars, it's now much easier and safer than it used to be.
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
Yeah been jerking while driving since I was a teenager, love it
Unregistered ?

Yeah, jerked in the car as a teen. There was something exciting about driving a car back then, so natural expression of my excitement was to pull it out and jerkgrin Nowadays, I mostly rub my wife's pussy with one hand, drive with the other. Although, I really want to do the Uber or taxi fantasy: fuck my wife while the driver watches. Of course, you don't necessarily need a wife. Just jerk off and let the driver watch...or join inwink
Unregistered ?

No. I jerk off while my wife drives. She fingers herself while I drive. It is safer that way. grin

LAJakin70 said:
Yeah, jerked in the car as a teen. There was something exciting about driving a car back then, so natural expression of my excitement was to pull it out and jerkgrin Nowadays, I mostly rub my wife's pussy with one hand, drive with the other. Although, I really want to do the Uber or taxi fantasy: fuck my wife while the driver watches. Of course, you don't necessarily need a wife. Just jerk off and let the driver watch...or join inwink
Yeah that sounds extremely hot stroke

RandL1973 said:
No. I jerk off while my wife drives. She fingers herself while I drive. It is safer that way. grin
wow I wanna be a back seat driver in your car Lol
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
About 25 years ago, my mom was having knee surgery. My wife was going to stay with her for the week of surgery so we drove up on Friday (couple hours away) spent the weekend there, and I drove home by myself on Sunday afternoon, leaving my wife behind for the week. In anticipation of being by myself, I started rubbing my cock while I was driving home. Diddling turned into more aggressive rubbing/stroking/etc and as I was driving 70 MPH down the highway, I came in my pants. I stopped at a gas station exit and cleaned things up the best I could, and finished driving home.

Great times!
Paul
m4rk84uk Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2019-10-09
39 year old male from UK
not driving but ride a bike get hard and rub it at the lights through my jeans/rompers even rub it against my leg hands free until the lights are green and set off, get home and wank off
rubbing it while reading this...
Unregistered ?

Of course
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Did it years ago. It was nighttime and was during a long cross country drive. Got super horny and needed a release.
WTF Do you want now?
m4rk84uk Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2019-10-09
39 year old male from UK
have slowly rubbed it discreetly in a female taxi drivers cab. she was a decent nice looking MILF driving for the money iirc. never had her again, would have been for drinks and fucked her. liked her tits in the drivers mirror. got me hard way to work
rubbing it while reading this...
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
67 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
I drove from Detroit airport to Toledo this morning - 1 hour trip - and jacked off the whole way.

The sun was shining through the driver side window and lit up my hand on my cock like a beacon grin

Pulled up next to trucks several times and matched my speed to theirs, opened the passenger window so there would be no reflection, and jacked while staying next to the truck for at least a minute or 2. I could not see the drivers, but at least one of them must have seen something ... but I got no response.

Then went on to Cleveland, a 2-hour trip, and jacked the whole way. Not as many trucks on I-90, but I tried ... and again, got no reactions.

I'll be going back to Toledo tomorrow, and will try again. Then - back to Detroit airport on Friday.

I've done this so many times, but have never had a trucker react. frown
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
NeilG said:
I drove from Detroit airport to Toledo this morning - 1 hour trip - and jacked off the whole way.

The sun was shining through the driver side window and lit up my hand on my cock like a beacon grin

Pulled up next to trucks several times and matched my speed to theirs, opened the passenger window so there would be no reflection, and jacked while staying next to the truck for at least a minute or 2. I could not see the drivers, but at least one of them must have seen something ... but I got no response.

Then went on to Cleveland, a 2-hour trip, and jacked the whole way. Not as many trucks on I-90, but I tried ... and again, got no reactions.

I'll be going back to Toledo tomorrow, and will try again. Then - back to Detroit airport on Friday.

I've done this so many times, but have never had a trucker react. frown

So just how big or little is your dick? I am betting it is not big enough to be seen from 8 feet away and probably can not even be seen from 6 feet away.
DailyjoMarried Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2020-06-13
52 year old male
If it was not for laws and social prudeness, I would be doing it more often and for everyone to see if they so wish to see more.
The risk of it in the car for me makes the edge great and the orgasm more intense
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you "play" with your cock while driving?