JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Unexpected naked photos
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
my best friend who is much more tech savy than I am was given his niece's phone by her mother to see if he could unlock it (well he could, but he didnt tell her that with what he had found on it, but he did siphon all the stuff off)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
'course the mother did find out later and niece lost phone privileges for a month
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
I was always the guy to fix peoples computers. Got this gem from a coworkers laptop
User posted image
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
AussiePerv Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2017-12-31
54 year old
My sister in law is 38yo mother of two who has been a secret wank target of mine for years. She is slim tall blonde with pretty face who was a model in her teens and early 20s. I am the good brother in law who house sits for her when she is away and also gets asked to do fix it stuff around the house, including with her technology. A request recently was to help her daughter with a school project. Like most school projects these days it was to be finished on computer. So we booted up the sister in law's desktop PC and started answering the questions. Most of the questions were about finding a picture or words online to illustrate something. But one question asked for a picture that illustrates the child's favourite pastime. I knew that my niece's favourite pastime was her dance classes so suggested we find a picture of her dancing, which I knew there must be hundreds of on the PC already.

So I start to scroll through the gallery on the PC with my niece next to me. I remember briefly wondering if this was OK but knew the kids use this computer all the time with the mother's knowledge so thought it must be fine. So I ask my niece when her last big dance event was and she said at the end of the year just gone, so I use the calendar to scroll back to pictures taken around that time. My niece's eyes adjust before mine do on a series of pictures of her, my niece, and her little sister sleeping. The niece says, "Why does Mummy take pictures of us sleeping?" I start to answer that I don't know its probably because she thinks you are beautiful when quiet, but my eyes have adjusted by now and I see that the pic immediately above the first pic of sleeping nieces is a nude female body. My mind quickly registers this as the right general shape of my sister in law but I have to scroll onwards quickly before a very awkward moment develops. I don't think the niece saw the nude pic and after one more quick scroll we find some dance pics so I disracted her by completing her project.

But of course my mind is now racing about what I thought I had seen. I had secretly lusted after the sis in law for decades. I wasn't sure it was her naked but had seen enough to give me high hopes. All I needed was another opportunity alone to inspect that PC. I knew I wouldn't have to wait too long and a few days later I was watching her kids again and this time both of them were occupied in another room to the PC. So i snuck in and started it up. I went straight to the time period and question and to my eyes and cock's utter joy confirmed that here was my sister in law's naked body caught in a selfie. I knew she had been dating again after a recent divorce but had no idea she was a nude selfie girl. I came in my pants while looking at her body for the first time. Since then I have been able to inspect her picture gallery properly and found out she is not the perfect humble conservative Mummy she would have the world think. She is a wanton slut that loves showing off her sexy milf body to almost strangers. Sufficed to say I have jerked off many times to what I have discovered. I have inspected her phone when I have been able and it seems that the phone is syncing to her home PC without her knowing it because she is careful to delete sexy pics off her phone just not off her PC. I have also discovered text message conversations with her lovers that she doesn't know are on her PC. A real treasure of discoveries for this little perv.

The idea of sharing my sister in law with the right people turns me on, especially if able to voice chat. I am [email protected] on Skype or https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=94446 on Wickr.
AussieVoyeur Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2020-05-13
52 year old
I had a similar experience with a female relative who didn't understand the way her phone synced to her PC. She was actually standing with me and was asking me to help her with something on her PC. The task needed some information she told me to "just go looking, its saved in one of the recent folders."

So she left the room just doing odd house jobs as I went looking. She is a older related girl I have practically grown up with, now married with kids, but still definite sexy girl who I have perved on. I stumbled on to a folder that was clearly where her phone was saving stuff. I was seriously not prepared for the amount of sexually related videos I found when curiousity got the better of me and I clicked the Videos folder.

The story doesn't end great though because she came back in the room as I was watching one of her with her legs spread wide facing the camera masturbating for some guy that was not her husband. This all ended eventually with family upheaval and divorce...and I never managed to get copies of those videos!!!! Hot memory though.
Skype me at [email protected]
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
Chumwithrum said:
I was always the guy to fix peoples computers. Got this gem from a coworkers laptop
User posted image

Such a sexy pic

46 year old curious male
Glasgow12345 said:
Such a sexy pic

stole her panties and got lots of bikini pics too

46 year old curious male
User posted image
User posted image

46 year old curious male
red bikini. opinions?
Vyvyan Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2019-05-28
34 year old
Awesome body and great boobs. She's giving me a boner. Wouldn't mind seeing more of them.
Chumwithrum said:
red bikini. opinions?
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
After my father-in-law died, my wife and I cleared out his house. As he'd been a keen amateur photographer, with his own darkroom, I suspected that he might have some interesting pictures around somewhere. He did. In a filing cabinet I found several hundred negatives of my stuck-up bitch of a mother-in-law naked (those of you familiar with the TV series Keeping Up Appearances should think of Hyacinth Bucket), holding her cunt lips open, sucking his cock, taking it in the ass, etc. There were also images he'd taken of himself masturbating. Small guy; big cock.
It was particularly weird seeing the pictures of my mother-in-law naked because my wife inherited her shape. Fortunately, she didn't inherit her personality.
I have a wank to the pictures every now and then and particularly enjoy imagining how mortified my mother-in-law would have been to know I'd seen her slutting for my father-in-law's camera.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
Love this thread...
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Ran across some polaroids of my brother's girlfriend when I was a kid. All my socks were dirty so my mom told me to go borrow a pair out of my brother's drawer and there they were.
I enjoyed them for a while whenever he wasn't home and I had a chance.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
ok_guy Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-09-23
33 year old curious from oklahoma
Only happened a couple of times. Each time I had a friend's phone to see whatever picture they wanted to show me and I'd quickly go through the gallery. Just topless pics, nothing crazy, but still hot. I've put myself in the position to have pictures "found." Sadly I don't think it's worked or they didn't comment.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Son worked at a Walgreens a few years back said on valentines some pictures being developed were quite raunchy
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Unexpected naked photos