JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Did u ever Jack off in front of a person without them knowing
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
52 year old bisexual male from UK
I shared a room and jacked off silently everytime my mate fucked his girlfriend
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Yes. A few times when I was younger and a couple of times later on. It's been a long time since I have had that kind of opportunity.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Slbboots Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2015-01-14
51 year old
Yes in a small office i worked at.. Jodi, the office manager would get all decked out in her highest heels and skirts when the computer guy was coming by to work on the system... Jodi was amazing.. Hot brunette.. Our desks faced each other but rather far apart.. I rubbed my cock to her under my desk as she would walk around in her heels.. Would shoot a load in my slacks.. Thinking of that still makes me hard.. All these years later.. It was surreal cumming for her. Oh Jodi
Unregistered ?

Mmm fuck that's hot. Guess you would have to stay seated for a while until your cum would dry huh?
Slbboots said:
Yes in a small office i worked at.. Jodi, the office manager would get all decked out in her highest heels and skirts when the computer guy was coming by to work on the system... Jodi was amazing.. Hot brunette.. Our desks faced each other but rather far apart.. I rubbed my cock to her under my desk as she would walk around in her heels.. Would shoot a load in my slacks.. Thinking of that still makes me hard.. All these years later.. It was surreal cumming for her. Oh Jodi
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I have done that many times, so dangerous, they could look at any time

Floatieguy said:
On the couch while my cousin was laying on the floor in front of me thinking of her the entire time.
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Unregistered ?

I have done it many times. Growing up I would play with myself under the table in restaurants and cum in my pants, and I did this in front of friends, families, etc. I would also play with myself in movie theaters with my friends and secretly cum in my pants.

In college I would go to the library with friends to study. Sitting at a study table, I would reach underneath and discreetly play with myself and cum in my pants right in front of the friends I was studying with, sometimes even talking to them as I was rubbing or cumming.

I still do this in restaurants when I am out with groups of friends, discreetly getting off under the table in front of them.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I've done it a few times. The first was my sister. After I left home and joined the military, my parents moved her into my bedroom which was much bigger than hers. The only problem with it was that whenever I went home on leave I had to double up and share her room with her.
It was still in my original single bed, but in order for her to fit a small couch and a tabe into the room, her bed and mine were pushed up together at the far end of the room.
I always went out with mates at the weekends and she would be in bed when I got home, so I'd climb over her, trying, usually unsuccessfully, not to wake her. I wanked every single night I was at home knowing she was in the bed right next to mine. A couple of times she asked what I was doing but I think she knew anyway.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Another time I can remember was when I was grown up and had horses. I was mucking out one of the horses when a girl who liveried with us turned up to go out on a hack. She tied her horse up outside the stables and started grooming it ready for the hack. I had the top half of my stable door copen and was chatting away to her as she did it. She was aboiut 18 and the daughter of a friend of ours. She was wearing the usual skin tight jodhpurs and a t-shirt and looked so sexy brishing away at her pony. She had a beautiful backside that was emphasised by the jodhpurs that showed every single contour, including her tiny panty briefs.
I went over to the stable door to chat. I lerft the bottom half closed and bolted and just chatted to her through the top half. I got quite hard watching her as she crried on grooming, so I dropped my pants down and wanked, completely out of site behind the lower half of the door. We chatted back anfd forth all the time I was doing it, and it didn't take too long for me to cum.
Slbboots Amateur Jackinchatter

346 posts since 2015-01-14
51 year old
tofu65 said:
Mmm fuck that's hot. Guess you would have to stay seated for a while until your cum would dry huh?

I sat for a while.. But used the pocket fabric to take most of my load for Jodi.. She was so hot..
Unregistered ?

yeh i used to masturbate at school in class - would sit at the back - hand in pocket - gently playing with the tip while looking at the few sexy female teaches we had - would massage it in my pocket until i spunked my little load - was very hot
Unregistered ?

Under the desk at work when working late with a milf colleague sitting about 6 feet from me. Also in the staff room, watching her make coffees for everyone with her back to me
ladude25 Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-01-31
male from Pensacola FL
curious-simon said:
I shared a room and jacked off silently everytime my mate fucked his girlfriend

I did this in college. Shot many loads this way.
jeff saxon
BracesBikinisLover Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2020-05-29
65 year old male from California, USA
I have a poolside view of my backyard from my home office. I enjoy the times when my girls invite their friends over for a swim or sunbath.
Unregistered ?

Not in front of, but next to.
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
Briefly shared a flat with a very hot girl. She fell asleep on the floor in front of the tv one night. Rubbed through my pants looking at her until almost ready to cum. Then unzipped and pulled it out to quickly finish looking at her.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Did u ever Jack off in front of a person without them knowing