JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your cum stroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
i end up in a frantic pumping frenzy, thats when i know i MUST cum!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
We know.don't worry.
Unregistered ?

my jerks slow down when i'm cumming to match the speed of the cumshots. So one spray will mean I go up and down once, let the next spray go, then go up and down once. Once it starts to dribble out I stroke out the last little bits at whatever speed i like
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
When I feel my balls tighten I tightly grip my fingers around the base of the head of my cock. I stroke the head and my glands underneath with a medium pace, milking it out as I squirt.
Unregistered ?

bud_de2001 said:
Totally agree!! Balls deep with short jerks when fucking and midway milking with a tight grip when jerking off stroke

with my hard cock inside my wife i thrust forward with each shoot of cum, i like the feeling of shooting as deep inside her as possible.

wanking, i get faster toward cumming but sometimes just keep my foreskin back and rub the top part of my cock head and then i really shoot. i want to try to concentrate more on my cum stroke and try a few different ways.
mmck279 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2010-10-28
44 year old curious from Denver, CO
Pretty similar for me. If I'm in a pussy, I'll thrust in all the way and let my cock shoot out my cum. I might do some short strokes while I'm cumming but don't pull it out very far. After I cum, I'm not in a hurry to pull out, either.

When I'm jacking off and ready to cum, I'll move from stroking that includes the head to a tighter grip and shorter strokes just below the head. I guess I've always done that to not obstruct the cum at all, so I can really see it shoot out.
sfbob6934 said:
When I am fucking and I pass that point of no return, I usually bury myself as deep as possible and hold it there while I feel the jets of cum shoot out inside her. I've tried to keep pumping but the orgasm throws off my rhythm and that then makes the cum not feel as powerful. When Im jerking I do something similar where I will use a strong grip and time the down stroke with the pulses so the cum shoots out while my hand is at the base. It's a whole different game if she's in control, riding or sucking. I give in to her and let that be.

How are you guys cumming?
Unregistered ?

When I'm about to hit my pleasure, I've started doing this thing where I breathe slowly and deeply, relax every muscle in my body and let my mind go blank. I usually have to stroke a bit faster because it puts me in such a relaxed state. But then as I edge closer to my pleasure, it hits in an unreal mind-blowing burst of pure orgasmic energy immediately followed by a smaller second orgasm and ejaculation
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your cum stroke