JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Private Messages, do you open them?
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Unregistered ?

Joystk your inbox is full cant reply
Add a reply Quote this post
Jacker1591 Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2014-12-27
32 year old curious male from Australia
I do like getting them but I have a real bad habit of reading them and forgetting to reply and then by the time I remember it's way too late to respond lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
I open them as long as they don't have "hey" or "hi" as the title because those are spam and I delete. I especially like hearing from people who are into the same things like feet or are into more obscure celebrities that aren't really talked about.
Unregistered ?

tgirllover2006 said:
i love getting messages especially about posts i have made, such a turn on cock

I agree it is a turn on to get messages about posts.
Unregistered ?

I love to hear from people who also wrote more than 'hey' which is way too common. This tells me they did not read my profile and do not necessarily share the same interests I do in thin cute women such as Amai Liu or Little Lupe (before her boob job) .. Kitty Jung... Milena D..Vanessa Phoenix etc. Admiring these beautiful little 18+ adorable angels while camming or voice talking pervy about them together
Unregistered ?

Someone posted here earlier about receiving messages about something they posted.

And I agree, it's not only great they someone has read your post but also connected with it enough to send a message.

If someone takes their time to write an actual message rather than "hey, I saw your profile" I will always respond in kind, I have connected with a few people on here and it's fantastic.
Unregistered ?

I love getting messages and try to reply as soon as they come in. It's great to be thought of enough to message and at times connect well with another stroker.

I love messages about your bate, turn ons or just general perv chat and a bud that loves to chat/bate to natural hairy pussy is one I've yet to come across.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I really enjoy getting private messages on here. I would much prefer getting a private message then having someone simply respond to something I said in a thread. I always take the time to respond if it's not a spammer or someone who has consistently sent annoying messages
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Sure, I open them. It's nice to have some discussion with another guy, explore a topic further or whatever. The spam ones are usually quite obvious, and almost always are a brand new profile, and I report those. My advice, don't click on their links tho!
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
The only problem with pms is that you may discuss some topic once and then you never talk again.it's hard keeping a contact,but I always try.there's a lot to talk about with masturbation.
Unregistered ?

Getting pvt messages is an instant thrill. It always makes my cock rise. BTW, Andyblows, your mailbox has been full for months! I cannot get a hold of you for meetups!! Miss sucking your cock & balls buddy.razz
Unregistered ?

I do open them. However, the majority of them are spam. The others I reply to and usually only exchange two or three messages before the other party goes silent.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
BlunderbustUK said:
Someone posted here earlier about receiving messages about something they posted.

And I agree, it's not only great they someone has read your post but also connected with it enough to send a message.

If someone takes their time to write an actual message rather than "hey, I saw your profile" I will always respond in kind, I have connected with a few people on here and it's fantastic.

Which was what my reasoning was when I created the thread. I love messages about topics that I've created or commented upon, and hearing from like-minded people. If the title is something like "Hey" I don't bother. If it's a message that relates to anything I like, or if someone says, "I read your comment, I love to do that as well or have you tried this," then I reply.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
xls Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2019-09-11
44 year old
Yes, I open the messages, too. Because I have my own collection of private sessions where 18 or 19 year olds getting fucked hard and I love to share it with other guys grin
snowflake Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2015-08-24
53 year old curious from Cheshire UK
Always and i always respond too its good to talk.
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Private Messages, do you open them?