JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you swallow?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I hear it is a great source of protien and all the essential vitamins and minerals
Add a reply Quote this post
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
It all depends on who the shooter is. If I know and trust them, ya everything goes. Most of the time I will not even suck unless I do have trust in the person. So, I guess my answer to the original question would be ... yes.
Horny old men want sex too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Since I had been eating my own come since college, I've been swallowing since the first time I gave a bj 30 years ago.
Have only had a few times when it didn't taste very good, which I attribute to diet because I've had great tasting loads from them before.
Unregistered ?

If I'm going to let a guy cum in my mouth, it's definitely going down my throat. Unless he wants me to snowball it back to him. laugh
cdpantyjacker Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-08-05
59 year old bisexual from bakersfield california
i a bi male cd and my girlfriend and i have a few male friends and we always swallow there cum sometimes together sometimes just me but we always swallow
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
i always swallow, cuz i love cum !!
Unregistered ?

Definintely swallow when I suck my partner. Yum...Ilove the stuff. However, he doesn't, so I make sure I am outta his mouth before I cum.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My answer will probably disapoint several of our readers, but yes, I do swallow. However it is my cum only that I swallow. I gladly swallowed my wifes and her sister's cum when I ate them out, and I really enjoy cumming in their pussies and then sucking the mix of my cum and theirs from their pussies.
Dickguy
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Back when I had a JO buddy, I only sucked him to orgasm 2 or 3 times. Each time, I did my best to swallow, but not having a lot of cocksucking experience, it was hard not to choke when he blew his load into my mouth (mostly because I couldn't take his cock in too far without triggering my gag reflex).

He had the same problem with sucking me...he tried his best but would choke and gag a bit.

We just needed more practice I guess! Too bad we didn't have more time together as JO/suck/fuck buds.....

When I was much younger and more flexible, I occasionally would shoot a load into my own mouth. Tasted good sometimes, not so good others, but I always swallowed once it was in my mouth.

Regards,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I have always swallowed myself since I was an older teen (began to ejaculate at 10), so since I cum at least once a day I reckon I have slurped down way more than 10,000 of my own loads.
Do you crave big balls?
RalphFS Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-12-25
bisexual from Acworth, New Hampshire
I have swallowed my own cum since age 10 and still do today, especially my pre-cum.
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I always swallow my jizz. anyone that dosen't is missing out on the rush that cums with eating their sperm.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

I have one friend who I suck off fairly regularly, when he cums he always does it in my mouth and I always swallow. He's the only one I let cum in my mouth though.
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I really love swallowing my own cum but haven't swallowed anyone elses. I do feel I'm missing out though because I wish I could suck my own cock. I wish I could at least get the head in my mouth and cum in it. But I can't. Let me ask those of you that sucked another cock. Is having it in your mouth the thrill? Is it feeling the cock going back and forth in your mouth? Is it feeling the cum shooting in your mouth? These are all the thoughts I have of sucking myself. Is this what the thrill is for you? I'm just curious. Also when your partner cums in your mouth, does he pull it out and just jerkoff in your mouth? Does he keep pumping and cum while never taking it out of your mouth? Or is it you ,when he starts cumming you pump your head while he sits still? Do you lick the balls? Thats my other problem, if I can't reach my cock to suck it I'm never gonna be able to lick my balls. I'm playing with my cock and tickling my balls getting excited just thinking about these things. I'd like to know your thoughts.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Personally, I'd just as soon swallow. It's certainly less messy. Taste is CERTAINLY a deciding factor for me. I have learned there is at least one benefit to my current lover being an alcoholic: his cum tastes amazing. Sweet, not salty.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you swallow?