JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who here has a cock under 6" and is happy with it?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
jj411 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2014-12-18
77 year old from SF, CA
Under 6 here.
Would like to chat with others.

stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
About 5.75" cut. It works good for me.
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
edge_addick Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-01-29
38 year old
i got a 5.5" cock. im happy with it. i play with it everyday.
Unregistered ?

5.5 inches, big mushroom head, and happy about it.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Justhavinfun said:
5.5 inches, big mushroom head, and happy about it.

This is truth. A lot of women want girth and, even more so, an oversized helmet, especially post-pregnancy. Many women have a G-spot that can be hit with an insertion under 4" (10cm) deep, so length doesn't matter at all.

In fact, too long can hit a woman's cervix, and many women don't like that. So long guys, some 8"+ (20cm) run into that, and have to stay shallow (cannot go balls deep). With a shorter stick, every pussy feels good, and there is less concern.

Of course, there is the counter-argument that a mushroom helmet, especially with a thick girth, is shitty for anal. I'm also in this category (even if I'm just a tad beyond 6" ). So in that case, it's better to have a smaller helmet on a cock that has a thinning girth at the end, and a thicker base.

Again, smaller men can go into any woman, which makes for a lot of fun, especially in a lot of fantasies. I have this running fantasy of a smaller or thinner guy taking every woman, especially younger, less experienced women, and "lubricating" them for me with a creampie. I love sloppy seconds, and this only enhances the fantasy.

Plus, he is likely the best for anal. So in the fantasy, he gets to shoot a lot of anal creampies with most women. All while I have to pull out of the pussy, for obvious reasons (even though it's fantasy, I like a bit of realism), as I cannot fit in all but the most experienced rectums.

Which just goes to show ... every cock is good for many different, and sometimes the same (especially in a DP), women.

If you like the fantasy of sharing and fucking women, playing off of a thick girth cock with a massive, mushroom helmet, hit me up in IM. Just a disclaimer though, I only text chat to pics and vids, no A/V (for those guys like mic'ing).
- http://www.jackinchat.com/profile.php?uID=89662

Check out my Tumblr if you're interested to know what I like. Although I do go for many thin women, they just need to be curvy too.
- http://profvolup.tumblr.com/archive

Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Unregistered ?

A bud and I shared his gf once and she told me I was hard to suck, but that she enjoyed how I filled her vagina. Good thing I don't like anal!
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
Justhavinfun said:
A bud and I shared his gf once and she told me I was hard to suck, but that she enjoyed how I filled her vagina. Good thing I don't like anal!

I really think the limit for length and oral in the mouths of women is around sub-7" (sub-18cm). After that, she has to be one hell of a deep-throater.

Girth is more of a question of a woman's mouth, how big is her orifice and how deep the cavern goes, plus time and experience. Finding a woman who gives good BJs is great, but finding a woman who will give you the closed mouth, tongue-lashing, BJ+CIM experience and doesn't gag or, worse yet, throw-up (at least I hate that) when you go balls deep, is killer.

I guess I have this fantasy of a lot of women with a few men, and the women get to pick their cock, as our swords vary wildly in thickness and helmet shape.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
SubversiveCK said:
I'm right at 6" and love it just fine. It gets the job done and that is what matters to me.
Same here..no complaints from females or males.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I can live with the length of my penis but wish I could live without all the meds I'm on that cause ED along with old age. Sometimes I take a pill for ED to have a better stroke session.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

5.5 here. I'd take another couple of inches for the locker room, but when I get down to business, it feels just right.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I'm just under 6 inches. For me its quality not quantity and I've always been happy with what I've got.I still get a lot of pleasure from it too
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
5 here wife love to cuckold me with a guys who are 7+
Unregistered ?

I have never measured mine but it must be under 6". I get a lot of pleasure from it and am glad that I am uncut.
I would share photos of it, especially with men in my age group of 66 years.
I would also show it to any ladies who may be interested.
Unregistered ?

Mine is under six I think, we like each other very much. I must say it has a mind of its own.
OldDublinWanker Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2011-11-25
63 year old curious from Dublin, Ireland
4 to 6 is normal and the vast majority of guys are that size.
Forget comparing to the bigger minority who happen to be seen more online.
I'm average and never had complaints.
Enjoy what you have and treat it well !
Mature Irish Masturbation Addict.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who here has a cock under 6" and is happy with it?