JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Underage and incest discussions are not allowed, please read
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
luv2makeitcum Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2013-07-25
65 year old curious from Ozarks
Guess I should have visited the rules page before I made any posts. Didn't mean to violate any terms of service, but I do believe that if someone posted that they were caught masturbating by a family member, as long as the story didn't go "the fill in the blank family member took over an blah, bla, blah," I don't think that fits under the category of incest. Most people started masturbating well before they came of legal age. And I would venture a guess that if they were caught, it would most likely involve a family member, and most likely a parent. Anyway, it's the moderators' call and responsibility to keep the site from being shut down by inappropriate posts and I respect that. One of my very first posts happened to "go there" with regards to incest and for that I apologize. Please deleate that post and I promise not to go there again on this site.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luv2makeitcum Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2013-07-25
65 year old curious from Ozarks
Guess I should have visited the rules page before I made any posts. Didn't mean to violate any terms of service, but I do believe that if someone posted that they were caught masturbating by a family member, as long as the story didn't go "the fill in the blank family member took over an blah, bla, blah," I don't think that fits under the category of incest. Most people started masturbating well before they came of legal age. And I would venture a guess that if they were caught, it would most likely involve a family member, and most likely a parent. Anyway, it's the moderators' call and responsibility to keep the site from being shut down by inappropriate posts and I respect that. One of my very first posts happened to "go there" with regards to incest and for that I apologize. Please deleate that post and I promise not to go there again on this site.
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
I obviously did not read this section as well and made the mistake of asking if anyone was involved in family nudity at home on chat. I was not implying any underage activity or nudity more wife and adult children that may go to nude beaches, resorts etc...I understood that underage references were not acceptable but did not realize general family questions will get you banned as well. I certainly apologize for my error and now that i know this rule will avoid this in the future. I am asking if there is anyway I can be unbanned from chat as I do enjoy the community.
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Ben here is the thing there are people who post here as legal but they are not we dont know that
So if someone claims to be 18-19 stay away from them they are probably younger
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
sassydog said:
Ben here is the thing there are people who post here as legal but they are not we dont know that
So if someone claims to be 18-19 stay away from them they are probably younger

So the Jackinchat rules are that anyone over 18 years old is welcome here, and can post their age. But you've decided that anyone who claims to be 18 or 19 is "probably" lying about it. Kinda tough for the REAL 18 and 19 year olds don't you think? Sort of our own Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
I find it amazing that whether you read the tos or not that you can't tell what is acceptable and what is not. its one thing to say you started jerking it when you were 14 and another to say you did it with an uncle. even if you didn't know it was wrong when you were 14 you clearly know it is now. if you can't tell what is acceptable then you just might be too stupid to be on here. lol. please stop being stupid or you'll ruin it for everyone else. but alas, good things are always ruined by the stupid few!!
A guy who loves to stroke!
Tinker Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-11
59 year old
Come on you guys. Don't you get it? This is a quality site for mature, upstanding, moral people who beat off with each other.
Unregistered ?

Ban people who promote the teenwankin room if your serious. That stuff is anything but teen. No harm in legal stuff but majority in that room isn't.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Ben said:
There has been an increasing number of underage photos, underage fantasy roleplay, incest discussions, etc. on the chat lately. There are many other users of the chat server, but the majority of the problems are coming from Jackinchat users.

Let me make it perfectly clear. It is not acceptable whatsoever to have any discussion of anything underage, incest, pedophile either in public or private. It is also not acceptable to post pictures of people under the age of 18, clothed or not.

These types of discussions or picture trades can have serious legal ramifications towards both the people involved in it and the people in charge of the website and chat server.

If you come here to chat about these topics, you are not welcome here and you are putting yourself and everyone else at risk.

It is also everyone's responsibility to report things like this to any moderator in the room via private message. If no one is available, you can join the #help channel by typing this command without the quotes: " /join #help "

Let me be clear about this, it is everyone's responsibility to report illegal activities like this. We need to come together as a community and police ourselves. As it stands right now, Jackinchat is not looked upon favorably right now by the people that own and run the server where our chatroom is hosted.

Please help us out with this and if you have any questions about anything please ask us, or ask me personally.
Agreed.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Tinker said:
Come on you guys. Don't you get it? This is a quality site for mature, upstanding, moral people who beat off with each other.
I agree.. Get with the program..Or get out.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Unregistered ?

You forgot to mention about bestiality.
francesco8 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2017-10-21
29 year old
Adult Games - click here wink
StasyPol Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-10-22
39 year old
Adult Games - click here wink
watchguys1 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2017-10-23
27 year old
for bisexual - click here grin
User posted image
jerkoff94 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2017-10-24
41 year old
Adult Dating - click here grin
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Underage and incest discussions are not allowed, please read