JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » The moment of ecstasy!
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Guys enjoying that ultimate moment.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The moment of ecstasy is a beautiful thing, inside and out.

Stroke, stroke, stroke my bone and make me scream at the moment of orgasmic release.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Looks like heaven!
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
With me that special moment is not when I start squirting. I tend to leak and squirt during the entire buildup, whether with partner or solo.

The moment of ecstacy is the muscular twinge as I emit the final squirt. It's a feeling of unselfishly giving everything I can down to the last drop.

touching_allowed said:
With me that special moment is not when I start squirting. I tend to leak and squirt during the entire buildup, whether with partner or solo.

The moment of ecstacy is the muscular twinge as I emit the final squirt. It's a feeling of unselfishly giving everything I can down to the last drop.

That is awesome, dude.

User posted image User posted imageUser posted image] User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

Aaaahhhhhh! The ecstasy of orgasmic release from being fucked is like no other.

B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
I'm gooning out looking at all these pics/GIFs! It feels good to masturbate, it feels good to have an orgasm and ejaculate semen from your penis! strokestrokestroke
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN
Love the pictures and especially the GiFs in this thread they got me hard to jack off now which is why I'm here so I'm just commenting to I can find this thread easier in the future. This shows more typical average guys more than that fantasy typical average guy thread
stiffcock72 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2016-12-01
52 year old bisexual male from AZ
8==========DDD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's share and stroke it!

JackOfferman said:
Love the pictures and especially the GiFs in this thread they got me hard to jack off now which is why I'm here so I'm just commenting to I can find this thread easier in the future. This shows more typical average guys more than that fantasy typical average guy thread

Thanks, man. I always enjoy your posts/comments.

Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
I've stroked a few guys and love continuing to squeeze and stroke while they cum. Then continue to milk it as they squirm.

Who among us does not love this explosive moment of orgasmic release?

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image[User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

Nothing in the world like it. Further more i prefer releasing like guys in pics. Out into space. Thats why jacking off is the best sex ever. I felt like all these guys so many times.
mitchK Amateur Jackinchatter

326 posts since 2014-01-26
32 year old heterosexual from minnesota
Alpha1968 said:
Love the moment when edging, as you step back from the brink one final time, and the sensations start to build, then as you start to cum, and feel the semen start to rise up.....mmmmmm beyond words

This!!
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » The moment of ecstasy!