JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin while drivin
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I usually play with my cock on long drives to help me stay alert, not to mention it just plain feels good. I probably only jack off till I cum about half the time. I've also striped off all my clothes while driving during the day on long trips, its much more comfortable traveling nude, not to mention that it makes pleasing yourself a lot easier.
Add a reply Quote this post
matt22 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2005-11-15
39 year old bisexual from OHIO
Usually beat while driving in the summer. I freeball in some shorts and pull them completely off so i can kick back and spread otu and get into a good stroke. I usually edge as I drive and then get into a good stroke and cum in my face and mouth whenever i get where I am going.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
manchesterguy Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2008-01-24
42 year old bisexual from Manchester, UK
I've only recently started driving, but soon started jackin at the same time. On long trips when I'm on the motorway I like to get my cock out and wank it. When I get back to town I keep it out all the time, ocasionally wanking it when I can. I've never been caught doing it though, and if I come I always pull over intoa quite street and finish off there.
Lingula Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-04-07
92 year old curious from Massachusetts
Ahh... nice way to go. I used to do a lot of scuba up here in MA where the water's cool. So on the way home I'd jump in the car just in T and speedos... Get the sun coming through the window going west on 128 and pull speedos out of the way. Nice and warm stroking all the way home. Usually have to detour over into the local forest preserve and park to get off safely... What a hooT!!! stroke
Ling
oakleys810 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2007-08-04
35 year old curious
ive done it a couple times, late at night while driving home. Sometimes me and my friend jerk each other off while one is driving, and if we are really horny, might get some head in too! its so fun having someone jerk you off while in public! major turn on! cock
Rock Out with your Cock Out
rubnwilly Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2008-08-04
51 year old curious
Man! I love doing this. I have about a 20 minute commute down the interstate one way to work, and 20 minutes back. Those two 20 minute time slots are filled with me with my cock in my hand stroking. And I purposely get in the lane next to the big trucks so, they can see in my window. Guess I'm a bit of and exhibitionist,huh?
Unregistered ?

I've tried it and succeeded. Highway is the ideal place.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I do it two or three times a week. Sometimes when I am driving, other times when my son is driving. He is 19 and he often joins me. I always catch it in my hand and suck it up. Then I lick my hand clean.
jmikey90 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-05-05
35 year old heterosexual from Virginia
hmm no i think id like crash if i did it while driving haha but ive done it like parked before in the car grin
jackintyler Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-06-13
60 year old heterosexual from Washington
normally when I do jack in car, its with my wife and we both masturbate,tip we keep condoms in the the glove box makes for quick eazy cleanup.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I drive naked and stroke very often. Summer or winter. I especially love long interstate trips. My first long trip was from Michigan to Texas. Two twelve hour naked driving days back to back. Just me, the open road, and my rock hard boner.

In the summer, I take my shorts off as soon as i pull away from house mostly every time. I always go commando and wear thin nylon mesh shorts. They come off easily. strokestrokecockcock
Fundriver11
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Last time NYS Thruway driving home from Toronto at 7:00am in the morning!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
JackinRunner Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2013-07-18
45 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Done it a few times on longer road trips while by myself. Great way to pass the time!
spunk_monkey Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2009-07-31
40 year old curious male from Frankfurt, Germany
Used to do this alot more often, but will keep a masturbator sleeve or fleshlight go/flight in the car and pull it out on those longer night drives to edge and pass the time behind the wheel. Have never cum though while driving, too scared I might crash laugh But if I had a driver, I definitely would and let him watch me shoot it all over myself in the passenger seat.
Unregistered ?

livens up a dull late nigth journey, and is an exquisite end as you try to concentrate on the driving - last time I did it I came over my steering wheel
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin while drivin