JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Michelle Obama?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
waystostroke Professional Jackinchatter

1035 posts since 2012-07-08
41 year old
Fuck yea, i enjoy stroking to her hot legs and phat ass!!!

User posted image

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Boullett Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2013-12-21
57 year old heterosexual from Massachusetts
Omg something about her gives me such a hardon. She is not the prettiest but that body gets me going thinking of different ways to do her. Also love thinking about her cheating on her husband.
iwant2fukdana Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-10-07
54 year old bisexual male from Indiana
Nasty
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
NEVER!
Sevensecondsofpain Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2019-12-01
50 year old
God Michelle is getting me so f*cking hard today for some reason. She's an animal. She's gorgeous. She is so much more than her husband. Those long brown legs f*cking kill me. Her mouth. I want to use it. I want to get nasty with all of her holes. She produced some beautiful daughters too. She's one of the best specimens of womankind on earth. I'd crawl over hot coals for a taste of her.

User posted image
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Sevensecondsofpain said:
God Michelle is getting me so f*cking hard today for some reason. She's an animal. She's gorgeous. She is so much more than her husband. Those long brown legs f*cking kill me. Her mouth. I want to use it. I want to get nasty with all of her holes. She produced some beautiful daughters too. She's one of the best specimens of womankind on earth. I'd crawl over hot coals for a taste of her.

User posted image
oh fuck yeah i'd love to fuck the living shit out of all her holes and tunge both her arse and cunt and shove my cock all the way down her throat, but most of all I'd give anything for a threesome with herself and melinia trump

Boullett said:
Omg something about her gives me such a hardon. She is not the prettiest but that body gets me going thinking of different ways to do her. Also love thinking about her cheating on her husband.
tall slim and black with great lips tits and arse good enough for me

WankerKink said:
Nobody dislikes her thoughts more than me, but I would do that hottie every which way. she is hot, and I do not want her for her mind or opinions, but that hot body, oh yeah!
well said

SimonR said:
I'd rather jack to H.M. the Queen.
(Deep and humble apologies, your Majesty. amazed )
as a nice irish catholic boy the only reasion i'd fuck owl lizzy would be to repent for having inpure thought's about michelle or melainia preferibly both togeather.

50 year old
WOW. I had never even thought about a Michelle and Melania threesome. But f*ck me, that is hot. Michelle would be the dom. She'd take charge. That is for certain. Mel would be absolutely dripping when Michelle gets the bondage gear out. Look at the two of them here, absolutely gagging for each other. So good. Just look at the way Michelle's hand is holding Melania. That's control. Mmmmm. F*ck I need to jack-off for them. I can just imagine the scent of Michelle's deep, dark, black pubic hair glistening with her vaginal juices. I am willing to bet my life on that fact Michelle has an amazing sexual aroma between her legs. F***ck. LOL. Sorry, I am getting carried away. But honestly, African girls are so much hotter than white women. Can I say that? Is that being racist? I don't mean to be. But lord, give me Michelle's african c*unny every day over a white girls tw*t. So much more flavour.

User posted image

Sevensecondsofpain said:
WOW. I had never even thought about a Michelle and Melania threesome. But f*ck me, that is hot. Michelle would be the dom. She'd take charge. That is for certain. Mel would be absolutely dripping when Michelle gets the bondage gear out. Look at the two of them here, absolutely gagging for each other. So good. Just look at the way Michelle's hand is holding Melania. That's control. Mmmmm. F*ck I need to jack-off for them.

User posted image
just goes to show even the biggest fool can cum up with one good idea. By the look's of you're picture the two ladies in question would probably leave us at home.

50 year old

Let's have a look up Michelle's skirt. Oh, she's gone conservative with black panties. I would like to post photo's of her daughters because they are pretty stunning aswell. But I am not entirely sure of their ages. I wouldn't want to post any underage girls and get banned. Oh Michelle, you know we all love looking up your skirt. You tease. Spread those long brown strong thighs wide apart for me so I can bury my face inside of your c*nt you black beautiful woman.

User posted image

Fuck imagine pulling down those black panties and getting her down on the ground for a quickie in some mens bathroom those legs wraped around you as you pounded the living fuck out of her and her looking down to find cum all over her dress just as she arived back in the function room to sit down right in frunt of borack as he made a speech about good morals as so many american president's do.

50 year old
Littleoldme said:
Fuck imagine pulling down those black panties and getting her down on the ground for a quickie in some mens bathroom those legs wraped around you as you pounded the living fuck out of her and her looking down to find cum all over her dress just as she arived back in the function room to sit down right in frunt of borack as he made a speech about good morals as so many american president's do.

Please don't. Please. I am about to lose my mind about Michelle. I'd undress Michelle in the mens bathroom, have a nasty quick desperate frustrated f*uck with her. Fill her full of my seed. It wouldn't even be nice intimate loving sex. It would be like an animal. But I'd quickly put back on her knickers and her dress, straighten her bra-strap, wash her up and then send her back out to meet and greet. Like nothing happened. My semen leaking discretely of her freshly fucked c*nt. Down her beautiful black thighs, under her dress. Beautiful woman. The best. She gave up everything for her lying husband. She could have been President of the US. That's what f*cks me off. Barrack is a sellout b1tch. Michelle isn't. I love her. Sorry ... don't mean to go off on a political rant, but it p1$$es me off. grin

User posted image

50 year old
I WILL blow my load for Michelle today. I can't help myself. Those child-bearing hips. OMG. Her A%%. It's not fair.

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Michelle Obama?