JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I like it either way, shaved definately does make oral easier and it gives a little extra naughty feeling to it
Add a reply Quote this post
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
shaved,orally I just like it better
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Str8_Shooter Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2006-02-24
heterosexual from Minnesota
Women .... Keep it shaved !!! or at least mostly trimmed .... nothing feels better then a smooth shaved cock sliding into a smooth shaved pussy ....

I say ... move over boy friend ... i'm on my way to the UK to help you out ! ! (no kidding ... i'm on my way over there soon wink )
Jack_Mehoff Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-02-26
41 year old bisexual from Georgia, USA
my fiance keeps hers shaved, and I like it that way. I like the feeling of a smooth, shaven pussy and it does make giving oral more enjoyable.
Unregistered ?

I prefer shaved smooth, frequently. Stubble is trouble. Both on my body and wifes. Licking a smoothie is hot, hot, hot! B4 married, had sex w/girl who told me she was shaved.
She was, except for a nice trimmed short heart shape at top near 'point that matters'. She said to wipe my chin on! Worked for me!
Unregistered ?

Shave it all girl!! It is naughty and sexy
aussteve Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-02-15
54 year old curious
My partner has her pussy waxed, I find smooth such a turn on, it gets my dick hard every time I see it, nothing like licking and fingering a smooth pussy
Unregistered ?

I've eaten and screwed both types of pussy, bald and hairy. And I enjoy eating and fucking both. A bald pussy is great as a change of pace so to speak, though I still find neatly trimmed pubic hair more of a turn-on. I love to have my face in the midst of her pubic hair. Same goes for fucking, too. A pussy, to me, is much more attractive when it has hair that's neatly trimmed. I love to feel her hairy mound pressing against my face and against my pubic hair as I push my cock into her. Not too hairy though. Untrimmed bushes are more of a visual turn-off than anything to me. I think too long of pubes makes her appear unclean and uncaring.
JohnnyT Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-03-30
40 year old
I like a patch of hair on top, im not into the fully bald look at all.
Unregistered ?

Personally I enjoy a hairy pussy. Horses for courses I guess. My wife has quite a thick bush which I love. She showed me her pussy last night and she's been back to the waxer.

I love the change but do hanker for hairy snatch LOL
Watch4theQuiet1s Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2006-04-08
40 year old curious from Toledo, OH
I prefer having a shaved pussy, as it feels so much more sensitive that way.
Blaze Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2006-04-09
52 year old from Portland, Or.
I'm a fan of a little bush on top but with the lips clean shaven. I apply that same thinking to myself, hair above my shaft clean below.
girlinlondon Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-04-03
40 year old heterosexual from London
Question for the girlies - what u using to shave completly? a razor? I always get scared im going to cut myself! plain
It's all about enjoying it
Unregistered ?

I guess I'm in the minority that likes a nice bush. I find it more of a turn-on, and as someone else pointed out, more of a womanly look. I also think shaved puss all tends to look alike. Some hair gives each it's own character and flair!
fantasyman Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-04-14
77 year old heterosexual from Glasgow Scotland
hi Federica......problem with shaving is just like my face, once you do it you need to keep doing it or it is prickly and I don't know anyone who likes that.....I love a sweet cunt just as she properly is....wet and hairy and sexscented...love parting the hair so my tongue can probe till the lips swell and spread and the juice starts running and I can lap and suck and drink and worship that sweet full engorged cunt till she starts to build to orgasm and I redouble my worship till we both explode......best thing in the world, a sweet hairy engorged cunt exploding in my face and soaking me
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pussy. To shave or not to shave?