JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rant - are you str8 or bi? be honest!
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
banjoboy said:
OK...I am a str8 guy who enjoys swapping pics with others, chatting and jo...even on cam. Its about sharing the experience. But I am getting a little pissed that some people who say they ate str8 need to know my cock stats? Why?

Its not about my cock if you are str8? And if you are bi...just damn well say so!

Its about sharing a nice session over some pics of hot women...

Am I being stupid here????

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I enjoy the fantasy of finding a cock that is "complementary" to mine, so it works well in the shared fantasies we have of women.

For example, I am probably the worst shape for anal with most women, so I'm always interested in sharing a fantasy with another stud where his rod is perfect for anal with a shared female target we have, and he loves anal, and we enjoy many women together this way, in our fantasies.

In the end, as always ... don't say or do anything you don't want to. But also don't read too much into anything either. We all have our own fantasies.

For example, here are mine ...

I'm not even "curious." I don't want to be handing, much lets sucking or fucking another guy, or having them do the same to me. But it doesn't bother me if other guys do, as long as they aren't imaging me or them sticking it in my or their mouth or orifices. I could be around gay or bi-sexual men as long as they know I have my limits.

At the same time, I wouldn't mind "friendly fire" and other things that occur if we're fucking and lusting for the same woman. I've given myself enough sloppy seconds that I wouldn't mind another guy getting his cum all over my cock. I'm not someone who likes to play with it, much less eat it, but I really enjoy the fantasy of a few other studs just coating a lot of bodies and filling a lot of orifices I lust for, and would love to go "second" (or "third," "fourth," etc...) for that matter.

One might say I have an obsession with very messy, unprotected sex with lots of varying women. Men aren't really part of the equation of that lust, but they are easily part of its instigation in its varying, plausible orgies, lusting after the same women. If that makes me "bi" in the minds of some, I could care less.

But a cock in my hand or a male body up against me is not what I've ever lusted for, unless I'm putting it in another babe, or he's only bumping into me is because the position we're both nailing the babe requires it.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Pataclaw Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2015-03-30
89 year old heterosexual from Houston
The behavioral scientists that study this sort of thing say we are all bi-sexual to a greater or lesser degree.
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
Yeah, a little uptight. Why not just post a pic of your cock? Then they won't ask and you may receive some complements. I personally have not had sex with men, am not attracted to men but I'm happy to receive complements on my cock and can appreciate another cocks appearance.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I was going to make a comment about the resurrection of a zombie thread, but looking back I found it somewhat interesting to see how my thoughts (below) on the subject from a few years ago have changed while remaining consistent.

In the time since that previous reply, my thoughts on the limitations of the labels "straight," "bi" and "gay" remain firmly in place. Yet I've changed to - on sites like this one, anyway - seeing myself (when using those labels) as "bi" rather than "straight," simply because it's easier when trying to explain my tastes. I am still primarily attracted to women, but saying "bi" makes for far less hassle in explaining how it is that I'm primarily attracted to women ("straight"wink, but can still find guys arousing and want to enjoy doe sexual time with them, too ("bi"wink.

Rod said:
I can certainly understand that point of view.

Personally, though, I think that the labels/definitions of "straight," "bi," and "gay" just don't encompass it all. To my mind, those descriptions apply to what attracts someone to - for want of a better term - a full-blown relationship. To that end, I tend to refer to myself as "straight;" although I can be turned on by guys, that's all about the sex, not the relationship. Hell, even throwing "curious" into the mix doesn't quite cover it...I've experimented with a couple of guys, so, since I've experienced it, I'm not exactly "curious," am I?

Personally, I think that the Kinsey scale more accurately reflects what one's tastes are, but can certainly agree that it can be a bit more cumbersome for quickie communications like a message board or chat room.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Since ive dated and had sex with both men and women for the last 25 years...yeah, I'd say i'm really Bi.
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
I am a sexual pervert, i.e. love sex to an extreme. I prefer women most of the time but also like a nice looking dick. I have had a couple of male-male relationships that were more than just blo and go, and I liked the guy and wanted to play with him. So that probably makes me bi, but I think a lot of us fit somewhere in the middle of the Kinsey scale, so lables don't really fit for me. If a nice guy happens by (or is it bi?) thats super, if not I will use an available pussy.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
jeepdrag Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-04-13
56 year old from Alabama
Who needs a lable? I'm sexual. I like sex. It feels good. No lables necessary. If YOU don't like it, you can choose not to participate. If you DO like it. Then feel free to join in. Same goes with color. Who cares what color you are. Are you sexual? Then join in the fun! Forget lables...
just my feelings...
lets chat
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
jeepdrag said:
Who needs a lable? I'm sexual. I like sex. It feels good. No lables necessary. If YOU don't like it, you can choose not to participate. If you DO like it. Then feel free to join in. Same goes with color. Who cares what color you are. Are you sexual? Then join in the fun! Forget lables...
just my feelings...

I hear you, and feel much the same. At the same time, I also understand how a descriptor can be quite convenient, especially in a forum such as this or the chat room, to give others a quick point of reference.
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
My Heart skips a beat/my breath gets taken away by the sight of a beautiful woman. Those things do not happen when I see an attractive guy. That said, I am curious to know what it's like to suck a cock and have it cum down my throat. Sometimes my mouth waters at the thought of it. I like to touch/fuck women in every way imaginable but have no desire to fuck a man at all. That said, I like the feeling of a dildo in my ass.
What " label" would you give me?
Unregistered ?

I'm Bi.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I like having sex with both men and women, but am not at all interested in having a romantic relationship with a guy. So from that perspective I'm maybe not what some would call bisexual, but it's a descriptor I'm comfortable with and feel it reasonably describes where my preferences lie.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I don't worry about it. In general, only women turn me on, but I'd have sex with a guy if the opportunity came up. I don't worry about labels, life is just too short.

Sex is sex and sex is fun.
jackinbud1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2013-07-10
curious male from Va
The way uncutcummer described himself is me to the t and i also would like to know how you would describe me. I like to say I"m straight with a twist lol.
Unregistered ?

jackinbud1969 said:
The way uncutcummer described himself is me to the t and i also would like to know how you would describe me. I like to say I"m straight with a twist lol.

Bang on for me too.
chub4play Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-04-19
70 year old bisexual male from Alabama
As a bisexual, I have always wondered the correct amount of time a str8 man should wait after he knows another man shot his load in a woman's mouth or pussy before proceeding himself
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Rant - are you str8 or bi? be honest!