JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Nathaniel said:
I could start on my ex while she was sleeping on her side, but she always woke up before I got it in.
So a hypnotized person is not really sleeping?

Yes, a hypnotized person is, if anything, in a heightened state of awareness. Definitely not sleeping! However, their head may hang down (or they'll be lying back,) with their eyes closed. The hypnotist may give them a suggestion that makes them unresponsive, similar to sleep, and he may use the word "sleep" to induce hypnotic trance. Sort of short hand terminology.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sanderson Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-02-11
63 year old heterosexual
Sleep sex is hot. The way I did it was when she had passed out from too much alcohol. My second wife did this occasionally, and yes, we had an agreement that when this happened after a party, I had permission to fuck her. She seemed to enjoy waking up with a dripping pussy, although less fun with a hangover.

63 year old heterosexual
Hardrocker said:
I've done some things I was wasn't real proud of later. I was in college, and was on the second date with a girl I'd met. We hadn't had sex. She drank a lot on our date, I got her back to my apartment, and she passed out beside me on the sofa. I took the opportunity to unbutton her blouse, unhook her bra and feel up her big tits. Then I fingered her pussy and masturbated. Gotta admit that it was hot doing that while she was sleeping.

Not proud of it, but at the time I figured no harm done. I wasn't dicking her. She was sound asleep and would never know. And a couple of dates later, I was doing that every time we made out.

I read through this hot thread. I see you caught some heat for this, but I can't see how it was so awful. I'd think a lot of guys with a girlfriend passed out beside them would take the opportunity to unbutton her blouse and unhook her bra for some titty play.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I don't know anything about this hypnotism BS, at least to me. I had a gf back in the day and we were both hot and horny, I mean fuck constantly until one of us was so fucking sore that we HAD to call a time out for healing. She had a fantasy of waking up with my cock fully in her fucking her. While it helped that she was a deep sleeper naturally, no pills, the trick was the "how". As others have mentioned both on your sides , rear entry is really the only way to even try this. We were able to do this twice. First time she was dry and asleep so I rubbed my cockhead up and down her pussy lips until she was wet enough for me to get inside. She was half awake by then. Lesson learned, the second time I lubed my cock super good and slid him right in mid snore.I was at it a good two minutes or so as she moaned, reached back grabbed my hips pulled me in hard and came. We fucked like wild monkeys after that and she was very happy that we had found a way to make it work.

This was a fantasy for her and I worked to make it happen. Even though shew was asleep in each instance there was a prior agreement to try this when circumstances were right. Not rape. Fucking a drunk passed out girl, yes rape. Big difference.
Working it hard

63 year old heterosexual
jack1566hard said:
We fucked like wild monkeys after that and she was very happy that we had found a way to make it work.

Fucking a drunk passed out girl, yes rape. Big difference.

Hot post! As for rape, it's a specifically defined criminal act, and I doubt that you're a lawyer. And did you notice that "fucking" was not involved in the passed out girl story? Enjoy being irrationally judgmental do you?
Unregistered ?

Fantasy is seldom pragmatic. Don't confuse the fantasy and Reality. It will ruin your jack.
Unregistered ?

At first I though this said "sheep." I am so relieved it's only "sleep."

I guess.
Unregistered ?

I actually dreamt I had sex with some random slut last night when I was sleeping and I woke up hard and horny lolstroke
Tyler01 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-10-06
32 year old curious
sentry said:
whenever i sleep with my girlfriend (and I mean just literally sleep with her) I try to have "sleep sex" with her. Basically I am kind of sleep walking only sleep boning. I wake up the next day without any idea what happened. Apparently I have a much different (hopefully not better) style when I'm doing this...

"Sleep boning" sounds hot.
Unregistered ?

GiggleButton said:
At first I though this said "sheep." I am so relieved it's only "sleep."

I guess.
As did I. Talk about conforming to national stereotypes. razz
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Too rapey with girls, but I do have less of an issue waking up a guy rubbing my cock against him.

I'm totally cool with being woken up via blow job.
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Charlize said:
I do believe that would be called... r.a.p.e ..............

Not even close. She and I fucked like dogs on a regular basis. When I told her what happened the next day, she got so horny, she fucked my brains out. She was jacked by the idea of me fucking her that way. Please don't ever use the R word with me like that.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
shadoweyes said:
................. had to be a lil forcefull to move the dead weight of a sleeping person

Good practical tip about erotic hypnosis. Get her naked in the bed before you put her under. A deeply hypnotised person is lethargic and hard to move around.
Bajo Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2015-04-30
51 year old heterosexual from Arizona
My wife is a very heavy sleeper. When she eventually wakes up from my tongue or dick, she has a big smile on her face.
Pervs unite!
Unregistered ?

cock
Page: < prev  of 6   next >