JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
woodey Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2012-09-03
59 year old curious from toronto
i love to masturbate in front of an audience....it's such a turn on. I've really become addicted to chaturbate. I love to cam knowing that I've got people watching. especially love too cum in front of an audience. it's a real turn to masturbate in public as well. I've done it numerous times in public bathrooms. I would really like to see another guy jacking off and join in and we could cum together.
love to cum in front of an audience

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
All of these are great jerkin stories. I have always jacked off reading all these great stories, thanks to all for sharing.
Carpntr

nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
72 year old curious from Front Range
I never had until I joined www.dick.net. I have jacked off several times on their video chat group. It's very exciting to know that, while I'm stroking my hard cock other guys are watching and probably stroking themselves.

Unregistered ?

I can openly jack off in front of my gf she actually likes and sometimes ends up in us having sex or bj, hj, w/e! i love it.
I can even talk to her about it, the other day i told her how my mom almost caught while I was cumming and just had to put my dick inside my pants and cum in there lol

Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
Openly masturbating and verbalizing prick worship in front of other guys is a huge turn-on. I particularly like jo private parties with a group of 8 or 15 hot dudes exposing themselves and masturbating and sperming over and over.
Ryan JO Addicted

MilStar619 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2013-04-25
34 year old heterosexual from North Island, San Diego
NO problem guys. Just calling it out as I see it and these days its stupid to have to hide sommething were all doing. Not a biggie with me anymore although I do respect peoples space and know when its cool to do it and when to not.
Take some time to enjoy yourself!!

squizzy Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2011-06-01
58 year old curious from Sydney, Australia
nogras179 said:
I never had until I joined www.dick.net. I have jacked off several times on their video chat group. It's very exciting to know that, while I'm stroking my hard cock other guys are watching and probably stroking themselves.

dick.net is good when it comes to chat room and cam facilities. I've cammed a few times there and it's always a buzz to have a hard cock in your hand knowing that others are doing the same thingstroke

jay_nadiah Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2011-09-18
30 year old bisexual from United Kingdom
yes. often. toys and/or vegetables are usually involved.

Crispincrank Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2014-01-03
46 year old
Jay, do you wanna chat on kik and join me for some morning masturbation fun?

Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
I have several times in front of my with. Also while I watched a couple having sex.

JBG4FUN Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-01-28
curious from So Cal
Gunstar69 said:
I have done it in front of a couple of other guys a couple of months ago. It's fun watching everyone cumming.

Sounds like fun to watch and then join in as I find some courage...

jerkinAF206 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-11-12
36 year old heterosexual from North Island Naval Air Station San Diego
I dont go out of my way to do it but I have in front of various Gf's and stuff. I did at home growing up with 3 brothers so was use to doing it. Military makes it difficult to find a private time so usually have some sort of pact with your roommies that whatever we see in the room stays there so if anyone walks in on anyone else masturbating we dont have to worry about hiding it or stopping....doesnt bother me but I do respect others around me.
Be real or be gone. Chat me up. I don't bite

nudistdaddy Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2011-03-13
49 year old heterosexual from New York
Never been shy here. Not saying I whip it out in Times Square (well, not usually), but have been seen by girls, guys, brothers, etc. Not embarrassed by it, very natural. And who doesn;t have a big smile on their face when they catch someone going at it?
Sean

rrikki3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2012-12-07
bisexual from Long Island, NY
I always enjoyed jerking off in places where unsuspecting females would see me and I could watch their reaction.
Especially enjoyed it when I was able to cum while they were looking.
My wife and I often masturbate in front of each other or together, and I've had girlfriends that I've masturbated for or with.
rrikki3

wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
[
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.

Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » open masturbation in front of others