JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Does anyone like to play with their nipples during JO?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
I had a friend who could jack off with one hand and stroke both nipples with the other. Thumb on the left nipple, little finger on the right one. I can't begin to do that, but wish I could. I have to keep switching between one nipple and the other, always stroking with my ring finger. When getting my cock sucked, I stroke both, a ring finger on each nipple, and that puts the sensation in overdrive. There's no doubt that there is a direct nerve link between our cocks and our nipples.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hornycollegehunk Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-09-20
39 year old bisexual from NYC
some reasearch actually showed that there is a link
funbaker123 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-06-28
74 year old heterosexual from phoenix az.
i especially love it when someone plays with my hard nipples while i jackoff for him, or her, in phoenix and always looking
matt22 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2005-11-15
39 year old bisexual from OHIO
LOVE nipple play. Rub the tips while i edge. After a few hours start pullin on the tips and work that sweet spot on underside of ur cock. Then shove a vibrator in my ass and all the stimulation from nips, cock and ass make me explode up into my face.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
matt22 said:
LOVE nipple play. Rub the tips while i edge. After a few hours start pullin on the tips and work that sweet spot on underside of ur cock. Then shove a vibrator in my ass and all the stimulation from nips, cock and ass make me explode up into my face.

Aw yeah baby.... all that stimulation should set off a serious explosion! LOVE IT!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
OntheEDGE7 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-10-07
72 year old homosexual from Boston, MA
if i've been edging my cock for a few hours, sometime i can use both hands to squeeze and pinch my nipples and shoot a load without even touching my cock...they're so fuckin sensitive and i love 'em...sometime just before i wanna shoot, i put nipple clamps on 'em and my load hits me in the face, mouth open of course..BTW, go to Target's kitchware section and get the magnetic clips to keep bags securely close...they make awesome tit clamps, you get 6-8, and they're five bucks instead of $85 for two at the leather shops
Unregistered ?

I play with my nipples occasionally. Seems to add something if I am masturbating or edging for awhile. Just like I enjoy playing with my balls and sac intermittently - but more than playing with my nipples. They are fairly sensitive and my wife likes to suck and nibble on them if I am stroking for her. Actually, I think mine are more sensitive than hers. Funny that guys have them.
Unregistered ?

I love to play with my nipples and other persons nipples, male or female while I jack off with them and they play with mine too.
robbbee Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2008-10-21
62 year old curious
i like mine pinched really hard till it hurts.......
usemyhand Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-03-16
77 year old curious from Australia
Definitely a connection between nipples and cocks. just playing with my nipples makes my cock stiff
beautiful
64 year old try anything once male from Australia
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I stroke my nipples every time I masturbate, but not too hard until I'm about to cum, then I'll pinch them. I've played with them since I was a kid. I just love the sensation. I love when my gf sucked and licked them when we were fucking, or played with them when she was sucking my cock. Nipple and cock stimulation in combination makes me cum so hard.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
64 year old
gondo said:
I discovered my nipples shortly after I discovered my cock! They are really sensitive and I love it when a women flicks and licks them while we're fucking. When she does it just before I cum, the feeling is incredible.

Sometimes when I'm stroking, I'll alternate between my nipples and cock. I'll pause while stroking and concentrate on my nipples until I'm gasping and moaning with pleasure, stop until the sensation recedes a little and start stroking until I'm on the edge of orgasm, then switch to my nipples again. When I finally cum its incredible.

I'm getting really hard writing about this!

it is exciting to let the nipples tweat or bite by an insect while practicing partial ejaculation edging sessions outdoors ! some caterpillars of butterflies can twease and bit . I no further recommend some beetles , which can bite very hard ! Also ants bite deep.
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
Love to rub my sensitive nipples while I'm masturbating...they get so hard. The ultimate pleasure for me is to rub them while I'm thrusting into a sleeve hands free.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
Me too! I love to fuck my fleshlight hands free and rub my nipples until I cum! Makes my cock SO hard!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
FaggotFredCUMPIG Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2016-11-01
58 year old bisexual from Somewhere over the rainbow! in NORTH CAROLINA
i love, Love, LOVE having my nipples played with, kissed, licked, sucked, pinched, bitten, tweaked, pulled, twisted while i am doing anything. i wake up at night playing with my nipples. they will be sore as hell in the morning but i still have to play with them ALL day long. my wife is mad because mine are bigger than hers. i play with hers every chance i get, it just isnt enough. not like i play with mine!!
FaggotFreeCUMPIG
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Does anyone like to play with their nipples during JO?