JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor masturbation
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
Wow; That's cool.
Glad you and your Sis are so close.

Wonderful.
Never be shy about yourself.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
grouser Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-11-17
59 year old curious male from Kansas
Wow, did it again last night. Thought I had pumped a huge load on the ground, then found that most of the load was on a rail of the deck. I just left it. This morning it was still there, hardly noticeable, but still there. After lunch it was gone. Just love to be on the deck, naked and cumming.
Imbad35 Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2015-03-15
46 year old heterosexual
Have a hot tub on the deck. We fuck, suck and Jack out there. Always at night. The neighbors are oblivious. Nothing like getting the nut outdoors. Add me on Skype Imbad35
Imbad14@yahoo mess.
justsomeguy1980 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
42 year old homosexual male from South Eastern Kentucky
I love jacking off outside. I think it would be hot to have a j/o buddy to enjoy the great outdoors with. Or maybe 2 or 3 buds to just chill and ride around with on some back roads, stripped completely down while stroking.
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
My favorite place to jerk off. I've always been aroused by any chance to get naked outside. Nothing like feeling the sun on my naked body and the breeze blowing on my cock and ass.
I now have a pool and courtyard that are slightly secluded. I take every chance I get to strip off my clothes and lay out on a raft in the pool or in a chair close by. It ALWAYS leads to me touching myself and then jerking off.

Had the chance again last night to go for it out on the deck. Slipped out of my shorts and sat on the deck chair. Slipped out of my t-shirt and it was so exciting being outside, totally naked. Neighbors across the street were having a party outside and you could hear the people talking, all while I was stroking. I finally couldn't hold back and shot a nice sized load right on our deck. It was still there this morning, thick and creamy. Just checked it now and it's patch of white crusty cum residue. Oh the fun!
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Played a ton of golf during the summers in high school and got the idea of jackin off after dark on the golf course. So one night I made sure I was out of sight of the clubhouse when nightfall arrived. I had the groundskeepers schedule down cold so knew when I would have the time. When the coast was clear, I stripped totally naked and sprawled out on one of the greens and began slowly strokin under the stars. It was a beautiful night and a light breeze was up - felt so good on my naked body. Stroked for what seemed hours and finally I shot a huge load all over myself and part of it landed on the green next to the cup. Cleaned up using my golf towel and headed back to the clubhouse undetected - one of many such adventures. Summer fun!
Unregistered ?

I jerk off outside at least 4 times a week.

Decided yesterday to get some sun. Set up a sheet of plywood as a blind and stretched out on a chaise lounger. I slipped out of my shirt and shorts and all i was wearing was a bikini brief. I had laid there for about an hour and the sun shining down had gotten me very excited. I just slipped out of the bikini and started masturbating. Knowing that at anytime someone could walk in behind my house and catch me, along with the fact that the privacy fence beside the neighbor's property has a couple of wide slots, i had a huge orgasm. I shot all over my stomach and just wiped it up and ate it. The taste of it and the sweat mixed together was so exciting.
Unregistered ?

I was once hiking in the Wicklow mountains in Ireland. Had not had a wank for over a week....sat on a rock and cracked one off...what a view!! What a mess!Phew!
albert_belkin Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2012-01-05
heterosexual male
i love walking in donegal snad dunes or forests .. like to watch peple and wank
Largeone75 Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2011-08-03
curious
i love to masturbate outside in my own few acres of woodland
in the knowledge that i cant be seen....here's one of me cumming in my greenhouse..

http://www.yuvutu.com/video/1558095/gardening-relief/
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I've wanked while out hiking but never been caught. Also done it in the garden wearing a basque stockings and panties.
bunbury7 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2016-03-26
62 year old curious from worcester uk
I go away to Spain for around two months each year - love to walk around the villa patio naked with a hard on and wank on the sunbeds, in pool, on garden. Just hope someone is watching me
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I hope to before the day is over! stroke
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor masturbation