JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sleepwear (or lack thereof) of choice
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
No way I'd wear anything to sleep in. Love the feel of skin to skin contact with my partner when I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
garygary Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-01-21
39 year old curious
i know what you mean man nude is the only way!
philgr Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2009-02-18
54 year old curious
I cannot stand anything tight upon me while in bed. Not on my dick, nor anywhere - not even socks. I wear boxer shorts and a large t-shirt. In summers just the boxers. since ever, and until my teenage years I would wear pjs but without underwear. When I am horny though, I will keep on my briefs, just for the sake of taking them out slowly afterwards...
Before having children I would often go naked, but now I relish this only after having sex. I love the feeling of my sperm soiled dick free in the sheets. I do not really mind the children, if they comee and see me naked I will dress up, I keep my boxers near at hand, but no big deal.
Actually I used to be even more open but then when my son turned 4 he started making remarks "wow, what a big birdy you have" and he pestered me for having a look every time he saw me dress, pee, etc.... it was unpleasant, so now I close doors.
My wife dresses with thick pj's, and when on those ladies' days she even puts more clothes on top. I tease her that I feel like hugging a bear...
Unregistered ?

My cock is somewhat constricted in underwear most of the day so I enjoy the feeling of being naked whenever possible - so I rarely wear anything when I go to bed. And I like the feeling of my cock against the bed/sheets as I move around. Plus my night time and morning erections don't get trapped inside my underwear.
ausguy12223 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2009-08-14
38 year old bisexual from Hervey Bay, Australia
Nothing and if i have anyone around they do not need to wear any thing also.
http://www.xtube.com/album.php?s=2lmS8c0LUG6
aznboy94 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-08-22
33 year old curious from California
Adrian22 said:
Muscle shirt and boxer shorts, and sometimes socks.

Oh me too! I'm convivced to try sleeping in the nude now after reading all these replies. The thing is that I still live with my parents and I'm not sure how they would respond to it. They most likely will disapprove, being the Asian parents that they are. Only a few more years and I'm outta this place!
daveyboy89 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2009-08-14
45 year old homosexual from Ireland
aznboy94 said:
Oh me too! I'm convivced to try sleeping in the nude now after reading all these replies. The thing is that I still live with my parents and I'm not sure how they would respond to it. They most likely will disapprove, being the Asian parents that they are. Only a few more years and I'm outta this place!

But how would they know if you slept nude?
randman037 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2007-09-05
58 year old from Memphis
I've slept nude since the day I started college in 1983!
Ran
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
randman037 said:
I've slept nude since the day I started college in 1983!

You college roommates didnt mind?
Unregistered ?

I never wear anything to bed except for my wedding ring... LOL! My wife usually wears a tshirt and boxers or shorts to bed. She likes to sleep in my boxers for some reason. On rare occasions, she will sleep nude. She tells me that when she does, I try to "hump her all night" (her words), and that she gets cold. The humping she is just kidding about, I hope anyways! LOL!

We don't have any children yet, however I don't plan to change my habits a whole lot. I will still sleep nude, but have a pair of gym shorts or pajama pants next to the bed, which is what I do now just in case.
pridecolors04 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-12-26
52 year old homosexual from LOUISVILLE KY
i not only sleep naked 7 nights a week but 365 nights of the year and im naked 24-7 when can be i love being naked i even answer the door naked when the delivery man of any kind comes to the door. and bout the guy(randman037)being naked ever since you started college cool did your roommates ever see you naked and were they evr naked at night or anytim while yu were in the room?
Unregistered ?

I can't imagine why anyone would wear clothes to bed unless it was really cold. I have to be naked to be comfortable.
boxerbriefs2 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2008-09-06
45 year old curious from uk
boxers or nude
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
either bare, or when it's really cold, an oversize t-shirt. In army, undershorts, but they were always off by morning
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
Boxers, it's more hygienic in my mind....
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sleepwear (or lack thereof) of choice