JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What do you do in the Shower?
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
For OhSoCurious, jazza077, and DirkM22 (near the bottom of the previous page):

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Rub-a-dub-dub, fun in a tub.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Typical guys taking showers.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

Love those outdoor showers.

Unregistered ?

Usually end up lathering my cock up and shove it into my Fleshlight.
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I sop up and jerk off my cock it feels good when the water hits..or if the shower water is just at the right force I let it hit the sencive spot on my hard cock nd that will make me cum hard
love to cum alot
Unregistered ?

I hardly ever take a shower during which I do not jackoff. When soaping up I start getting hard, even when was in school and taking a shower after gym or sports practice. In those cases I had to be a bit careful, but did from time to time get caught with a full on hard cock by another boy.

At home it is a different story, if I am showering with the wife, and I get hard she will usually give me hand in helping me cum. If I am alone, sometimes she may be getting dressed or putting on her makeup and I will stroke while she watches, which I enjoy.

When she is not around, I may take my time and get nice and soapy before starting to stroke. With everything slick from the soap, I also slip a finger or two in my ass while I am stroking. Sometimes that is enough and other times I go a step farther.

My wife has a couple of containers that are always in the shower, one is some type of makeup remover and the other is an eyewash. The eyewash container has a rounded lid on it and is about four or five inches tall and just over an inch in diameter. When I am nice and soaped up I will finger myself a little, then pick up that container and after a little moving around I can slip it into my ass and I fuck myself while I am jacking off.

The next step is the bottle of makeup remover. This bottle does not have a rounded top, and is a little bigger in diameter and is six or seven inches in length. It is usually a little tight to get it in, but after I get it in and start moving it in and out, I know that is what it would feel like getting fucked by a hard cock.

I usually come pretty hard with all of this play and use up quite a bit if hit water!!

Outdoor showers.

User posted image

Outside showers can lead to a lot of fun.

Unregistered ?

Every chance I get!

Outdoor showers are the best.
Unregistered ?

I always look forward to showers. Pull down the spray head and shoot it on my balls and shaft of my penis. When my penis is hard, soap it up...actually I use hair conditioner which is slippery and doesn't sting the top of your penis. Jerk, edge, cum, rinse towel off ask wife what's for supper.
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Am I the only man in the world that does not have an 8 x 8 inch dick?

SOB!
Unregistered ?

8X8? Square? Wierd. I hope so.
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
That is length and circumference!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What do you do in the Shower?