JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

I just added the 88th complete photoset to my Alisa Blog! The newest set is called "Enjoy This Moment" (38 images.) I enjoy every moment when I'm looking at and stroking to Alisa, and none more than the moment when I shoot my load for her! strokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
[b][/b]yes,very wankable!

"Underboob" is the 89th photoset on my Alisa Blog and includes 113 images.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
She is stunning! Beautiful! Those tits are absolutely perfect. I would do anything to touch and kiss and caress those tits and that body, while I kissed those lips. My ultimate fantasy would be to have such a beauty suck my cock until I came in her mouth, with her swallowing down each drop as I moaned with pleasure.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful set of photos of a beautiful girl. My heart is pounding and I am gasping and moaning for he as I stroke right now...

...and yes, I just shot a huge load for her. Wonderful!

Peter_Hardin said:
"Underboob" is the 89th photoset on my Alisa Blog and includes 113 images.

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Unregistered ?

Nice
CummingRider Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2017-03-05
41 year old curious male
Alisa Amore is amazing. I have been fantasizing and masturbating to her alot since last year.

"A Very Special Day" (37 images) is the 90th photoset I have posted to my Alisa Blog. She is one of my favorite masturbabes. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
Found Alisa today while doing some searching on Jackinchat. OMG, total perfection in beauty! I will definitely want to stroke while staring at her photos, or maybe watching in the myCircle.tv
room.

Peter_Hardin said:
"A Very Special Day" (37 images) is the 90th photoset I have posted to my Alisa Blog. She is one of my favorite masturbabes. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

WhitehawkWanderer said:
Found Alisa today while doing some searching on Jackinchat. OMG, total perfection in beauty! I will definitely want to stroke while staring at her photos, or maybe watching in the myCircle.tv
room.

I'm glad to welcum you to the Alisa Fan Club, Whitehawk. I wish you great pleasure jacking off to this amazing beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

Here's her 91st nude photoset, "Erotic Art" (35 pics), recently posted to the Alisa Blog.

The 91st photoset added to my Alisa Blog is "Breeze" (38 images.)

I get so much pleasure masturbating to Alisa! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

"Seaside Escape" (38 images)

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

If you enjoy masturbating to Alisa as much as I do, you've got to see the three new photosets I posted at my ALISA BLOG. They are "Orgoglioso" (86 images), "Home Alone" (60 images) and "Oh How She Shines" (38 images)

It feels so good to stroke to this beauty!! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

So far in October I've added four exciting new nude photo albums to my awesome Alisa Blog. One of them is "Alisa Melts Oslo" (84 images).

Jack off to Alisa at my blog and MyCircle room dedicated to her! strokestrokestrokestroke
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

"A New Day" (64 images). Cum jack off to this and 107 other complete photosets at my Alisa Blog. Your cock will fall in love with her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Jack off to Alisa at my blog and MyCircle room dedicated to her! strokestrokestrokestroke
ALISA BLOG
ALISA MYCIRCLE ROOM

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Alisa: slim breathtaking brunette with natural D-cups!