JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panties sniffing
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Unregistered ?

Love wifes...laundry time is always fun. She doesn't really leave stains but they smell so good, not to mention feel nice and soft when I jerk or wear them.

Always try to peek thru friends and family when wife and I visit...have had plenty of fun there...

In the past I have given and sold some of wifes before. Sent them off in a Ziploc bag ready to be enjoyed &#128512;

Feel free to PM or kik me @ JoeSchmo_78
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

yes! started as a teen with moms
ldubs Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2017-01-27
38 year old
Totally addicted to my hot gf's worn panties, kik me at notihotibarbie to indulge
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nutley Amateur Jackinchatter

410 posts since 2014-11-23
57 year old heterosexual male from UK
Must admit I have a sly sniff of my wife's worn panties when I do the laundry sometimes (she pretty much always wears thongs).

She also doesn't mind me using her panties to wank into when she's not there, in fact she sometimes suggests I do it if I'm horny and she's not around.
etcetera Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2015-10-20
46 year old curious from Manchester
Anyone in Manchester or London up for this, give me a shout.
Would love to share my wife's and for you to bring some too.
Unregistered ?

That's how I got my name, started at very young age sniffing any and all panties I could get my hands on. First pair I shot with was from my friend's little sister.

Love to read panties stories too about first time jacking off with panties.

Anybody else like to read first time stories about panties?
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Got visitors staying for a wedding at my house 10 days from now. My daughter's sister in law (50) and my son in law's mother (73). As they will be out at the wedding, I should have an opportunity in inspect their underwear and hopefully find some used knickers to sniff. I started at about 10 when I looked at and sniffed my buxom aunt's long leg silky knickers when she came to stay. I remember trying them on and being worried about my little boner leaving a wet patch.
Before my wife started wearing pantie liners, I would take her dirty knickers to a bi mate who would suck the crotch and wank off. I had to dry them on the car heater on the way home so she would not know.
tonisnif Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-06-15
46 year old
[I love sniffing my wife panties they are great let me know if you like to see her pic
Unregistered ?

tonisnif said:
[I love sniffing my wife panties they are great let me know if you like to see her pic

I would love to see her pic
Unregistered ?

Family sniffing is best...
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I have a pair of my wife's panties with me right now. I had made a b-line to her hamper as she closed the front door and I had them held up to my nose before she got in to her car.

She knows I sniff them and even encourages me too. Sadly she is too much of a clean freak and changes them well before they start smelling the best. Once in a while I luck out and find a pair that cause me to blow multiple loads.
Unregistered ?

love swapping the wifes dirty panties
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
LOVE sniffing! I have dozens of pix of wifes worn panties. I have sniffed, hers, her gf, buddies wife, co worker, mil, sil.

Maybeboth12 on Skype/YIM
Syphon Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-03-12
59 year old heterosexual male from Usa
I admit I gave my girlfriend's 18 year old daughter's; a sniff once while helping out with laundry one day off First time I ever did it They smelled sweet hard to explain I was throbbing by that point... A cat couldn't have scratched; my cock it was so hard lol
Alexsalterego Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2017-06-05
47 year old curious male from Wanksville, Spunktown
usedpantieslove said:
hi

does any one else like snifing dirty panties as they JO, i find others better than my gf

I love doing this! Around a year ago i met up with a guy to jack off.. he was housesitting for who I'd imagine was his son. His son was attached and he kindly dug out some of his sons partners thongs while we stroked out throbbing cocks. Unfortunately she'd not left any dirty washing behind so the panties we sniffed on were squeaky clean, still a nice thought knowing your face is right next to where her pussy was. Didn't get to cum on them either frown

I've asked around looking for a similar meet but most guys aren't interesed, I'm dying to do it again..
Pull it out and stroke it.. Kik:JamesJ4455
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panties sniffing