JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Helping hands
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Do a good deed today! Give your best friend a helping hand.

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Be a man, give a friend a helping hand today!

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Jaybird4in Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2022-01-08
curious male from Appalachia
When I first got married I used to go hiking at a park near my home. There was always this old guy sitting in his car on the parking lot. Almost every time I went there. I say old guy because I was in my twenties and I feel certain he was no older than I am now. He would just be sitting in his car with the window down. He would smile at me as I walked to the trails for a hike.

Anyway one day I walked near him to throw a water bottle away and said hello. As I did I noticed his cock was out and hard. I was naive and said sorry then went quickly on my hike. But I thought about what I had seen the whole time. When I got back he was gone.

The next time I went there he was in the same spot sitting in my car. I threw another bottle away so I could get close enough and sure enough he was hard and jacking again. He said hello like it was nothing. So I talked with him a bit. He was slowly jacking himself and asked if I liked it. I asked him if he was afraid he would be caught. He said no, that the only people that see it are the ones he wants to let see it and they probably want to see it too. Then he asked me if I wanted to I touch it. I said no but I did not leave. I was kind of content just to see what happened. Then he said he really needs to cum and asked me again if I would touch it. I looked around so nervous. No one around. I reached in his car window and gripped it. It was so hard and thick. Way longer than me. At first I just squeezed it but I knew what he wanted. Needed. So I started jacking him off until he shot a load all over my hand and his belly. It was amazing. I thought about it while I was home fucking my wife all week.

I went back again and again. I bet I gave that old guy 20 handjobs through the window of his car. He never asked for more. He was fine just with a helping hand. And he never tried to touch mine. Then he stopped coming.

Fun memory.

Wow, Jaybird4in, that was a terrific experience and I love the way you told it. It was not only humble but also poignant and sensitive. You truly were the Good Samaritan in this story and I know you were a shining light in an older mans life. Good for you.

Helping hands . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . sometimes involves a hungry mouth!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It feels so awesome to just lie back and go totally limp and let someone else stroke you to completion.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

cock worship

I always enjoy a helping Hand!
User posted image
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
GraysAnatomy said:
Give a friend a helping hand.

User posted image
only men know how to masturbate a cock.
meetbeater Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2020-09-11
71 year old bisexual male from Des Moines, Iowa
My best helping hands adventure happened at adult theater. I walked in on a bright afternoon and slid into the back row until my eyes adjusted to the dark. A guy grabbed me as I edged into the row, then another grabbed me. Soon they have me unzipped with my jeans down to my knees, one stroking my cock and another fondling my balls. Then two guys grabbed my ass cheeks, making sure I was thrust forward at the hips, probably so everyone could get a good look. The final touch was the one or two guys who went to work on my nips. I was practically nude and the guys were really into working me over. I would do that again in a New York minute!
Lingerielover Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2011-05-12
44 year old curious male from Chicago
Yes, helping hand is a wonderful safe way of having a little pleasure in life. No harm, no foul. Wish I could find a bud in Chicago that would enjoy this.
Luv hot chicks in lingerie!
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
GraysAnatomy said:
It feels so awesome to just lie back and go totally limp and let someone else stroke you to completion.
User posted image

I love to be jacked off and spurt, nothing better!

Giving a buddy a helping hand!
User posted image
mibistroker Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2020-09-21
57 year old bisexual male from Michigan
ILuv2JO said:
strokecock worship

Some awesome vids in therestrokestrokestroke
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
I'm witcha!
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Helping hands