JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Mistress
Page: of 1  
sdhcok Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2021-11-08
48 year old bisexual male from Dayton, Ohio
Just curious. Has anyone ever had a Mistress or want to have a Mistress. I used to be in a swinger relationship, she was BI and submissive. She loved to be controlled, not into pain just controlled. We had a few fwb, MMF and FFM. Well she loved to get me worked up watching her, drive her girlfriend to orgasm eating her, She loved that. I would eat and fuck the hell out of both of them. When we were with another man, we would both fuck her silly, but when the male was ready to get off, she would have them pull out and cum on her, not in her. We had talked about it. I told her it's not fair to bring a man to orgasm and finish him with a hand job. She said since she eats pussy, maybe i should finish them. She said she always wanted to watch a guy give a man a blow job. I told her i would think about it. Well one night, she was riding a fwb on the sofa and wanted me to suck on her clit as he fucked her. I sucked her clit, while he fucked her, she would squirt all over us. When he was ready to cum, she hopped off and forced his cock in my mouth, making me finish him. It was hot and fun, they had planned it. Well i was the finisher for her male fwb. Since she like to be submissive, i told her it would be fun, if she played the Mistress and i would try the submissive. She only like being the submissive and not in control, but she did like me finishing the guy with a blow job. Just wondering if anyone else like or wanted a Mistress to make you suck cock ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Mistress