JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » foreskin
Page: of 1  
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
any guys keep foreskin retracted all the time? looks and feels great.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

My foreskin is very short, so it is under the glans the whole time. I almost look circumcised, but I am not. I have almost enough loose foreskin to give me the right massage. I put my fingers on the frenulum on the backside, it is almost flexibel enough for the moves.
OnanDan Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-07-01
curious from Dublin, Ireland
Up to puberty my foreskin was very tight and I was a bit nervous of retracting it fully. While not painful exactly it was uncomfortable.
Masturbation solved the problem though and as I aged and exercised it regularly the foreskin became looser and since late teens I have worn it fully retracted all the time. It can be folded back over the knob but it automatically peels back again even while limp.
Retracted is more hygienic probably and aesthetically more attractive I am told.
Mrfoof1968 Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2021-11-06
55 year old
I wish i had my foreskin.
jaydee123 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2017-08-17
58 year old
OnanDan said:
Up to puberty my foreskin was very tight and I was a bit nervous of retracting it fully. While not painful exactly it was uncomfortable.
Masturbation solved the problem though and as I aged and exercised it regularly the foreskin became looser and since late teens I have worn it fully retracted all the time. It can be folded back over the knob but it automatically peels back again even while limp.
Retracted is more hygienic probably and aesthetically more attractive I am told.

Same for me. Foreskin was tight. Uncomfortable but still able to masturbate, though! But then glans got infected and sore (difficult to clean out smegma etc...) so I had to be circumcised :-(
Not a lot of fun as a 15 year old, trust me - so embarrassing! Had to go into hospital; handled and prodded by everyone; shaved by two female nurses before surgery (one was a student nurse) - me with a raging hard-on, she telling me to calm down or go relieve myself! And me too embarrassed to ask her to do it for me!!
Afterwards my cock was swollen to twice its size (but that didn't last lol)
That was 40 years ago and I haven't missed my foreskin one little bit. At first my cock was ultra sensitive and I got erect often and quickly. But it was nice to see my dick-head at last and I was much better off without it!
Of course, I learned to wank off pretty damn quickly!
Which I've been doing regularly ever since. Lol
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » foreskin