JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Bought and paid for
Page: of 1  
ukpaul41 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-04-21
63 year old curious male from UK East Anglia
Have you ever paid for Sex? Like many I've thought about it but never done it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
A little over 30 years ago I got up the nerve to pick up this attractive hooker I had been seeing quite often on the way to my graveyard job.

The hooker row was only a short detour off of my usual route and as a horny man it was a nice distraction and fantasy of mine.

The girl was early 20's blonde and very attractive. She stood out from most of the others who looked like thin strung out druggies.

One day I am a little early and think what the fuck... and I pick her up.

She gives me directions to her secluded spot and after payment doesn't waste any time zipping down my pants and wrapping her mouth around my cock.

After she gets me good and worked up she slides the seat back and reclines the passenger seat as far as it will go. Thankfully it is a mustang so although the head clearance is limited it had lots of room laying flat.

I worked my way over the centre console and in between her legs. pushed my pants down to my ankles. She slid a condom over my cock and spread her legs as far as she could.

I fucked her until I came, and we cleaned up. I dropped her back on her corner and went to work. The next morning when I came back out to my car it still smelt like sex and I noticed a patch of her dried juices along with a couple of blonde pubes.

Needless to say I detailed the car after I got some sleep so that I did not leave any evidence for the wife to find!
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
3 x. All blowjobs. Late 1970s on Manhattan's west side. To this day I'm not sure the last one was female.amazed
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
Costa Rica is a wonderland. It's legal. Multiple girls at a time. Legal spas done properly. Whole room of girls to pick from. Dance clubs where they are clamoring to rub their ass on your cock to get you to take them home. Take one on a fishing charter so that while you and friends are fishing, she is sucking everyone off one by one. Then bend her over the side of the boat and run a train on her.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
52 year old bisexual male from UK
I have done in the past and it was OK but thats all.
Nowadays I'd rather go to a gay sauna and find someone who will suck my cock just for the fun of it.
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
I'm retired Navy and have literally been around the world so yes, I've paid for sex numerous times in many different countries. Never had a problem and it was always a blast, literally and figuratively!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
happystrokes Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2015-01-24
52 year old heterosexual male from UK
Yes, just done it over the weekend. It's legal here (south east UK). In a sexless marriage so I really wanted the feel of bare female skin on mine, more than I wanted the orgasm (I got both). Very easy and fun and would do again. Happy to chat on skype or IM
Demigxx Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2014-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from Northumberland UK
Many many times all over the world. Totally love it, different experience every time.
Unregistered ?

Once in a cheap massage parlour. The girl was pretty hot for the money and knew what she was doing. Quick fuck, came over her tits then left. Great experience.
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
I remember answering an ad from Craigslist where this female was looking to make a little extra money. I responded with Topless Handjob and she was like sure!

Got to her place, ended up being a hot looking college girl, 32b tits, strawberry blonde shoulder length hair. Handjob was so nice and she let me explode all over her small tits.

Besides her, massage parlor women, and gave 20 for a hot trans to give me a bj in Miami
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Bought and paid for