JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » dry masturbation
Page: of 1  
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
any uncut guys like to chat how they masturbate dry with foreskin permanently retracted?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MEverytime Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2023-01-16
41 year old curious male from From UK, in Bangkok :)
I just couldn't do it dry! Do you only do it for short periods - it must make you sore?! When I do it with lube, I cum so fast grin
uncut-mature Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2021-06-18
64 year old from eastern massachusetts
I like to retract my foreskin and gently and slowly fondle my bare cock head. The sensations are very intense. I like to do this to other uncut men as well.
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
My cock skin and foreskin are very flexible. A penis masturbation expert I visited told me that my cock had developed like this while I was growing up due to my masturbating several times daily during five years before onset of puberty. My cock is extremely sensitive and responsive to any sort of handling. I always masturbate dry. My cock can take hours of continual stroking dry with no discomfort. An exception to this is that applying different lubricants gives different feels to the masturbating sensations. One factor is that with dry masturbating the fingers are not moving on the flexible cock skin, whereas with a lubricant the fingers are slippery sliding on the cock skin. Very soft the natural lie of my foreskin is half way on my glans. Semi hard no hands I look circumcised but can pull my flexible foreskin forwards to half cover my glans. Fully erect no hands my glans is fully exposed. When masturbating, which is often, my glans is always visible. My foreskin gives me a range of masturbation sensations, pulling, retracting, twisting, squeezing, also fine voluntary control of how and when climax throbs occur.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
62 year old curious male from UK
funtime said:
any uncut guys like to chat how they masturbate dry with foreskin permanently retracted?

I'm not sure what this means. I am uncut though when erect my skin is right back. Do you mean you are ribbing the exposed glans and cock head without gripping the foreskin?
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

I do not know if this answers your question. Still foreskin work by permantly retracted foreskin.

Sometimes I think I have the shortest foreskin of mankind. Even in flaccid mode I am not able to pull it more than half way over the glans. It is below the glans bulge all the time. But nevertheless I grab the uppermost parts of the foreskin with 3 fixing fingers. The thumb pushes the foreskin back and forth over the bulge. Forefinger and middlefinger fix the frenulum, and this has also enough flexibility to do a distance of about 2 cm. So the 2 fingers exactly give an indirect deep short way massage to the inner deeper delicious itchy nerves under the upper zone of the frenulum. The down motion goes to the tight limit of the glans frenulum connection, but it has learnt to accept this over the decades.

Everything is close calculated by my individual nature, but fortunately perfect and efficient.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » dry masturbation