JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bathroom and Outdoor Pee Pleasure
Page: of 1  
Longplayer Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2023-08-26
75 year old curious male from England
Probably due to my longstanding masturbation habits my bladder sensations and my pee flow through my cock sensations have become very sexually pleasurable for me. Would like to know if anyone else here is the same? Can discuss details by PM if you would like to.
Masturbation techniques and methods devotee.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Betacamwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-08-16
47 year old curious male from Belgium
A full bladder quite often gives me a strong erection. And do also enjoy the feeling of warm urine flowing through my penis and peehole, can't describe it, very relaxing I guess.
Longplayer Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2023-08-26
75 year old curious male from England
Having a full bladder increases my stroking pleasure because the desire to pee urging sensations are added to the desire to climax urging sensations in my cock. Keeping my cock stiff by stroking increases my bladder sensations.
Masturbation techniques and methods devotee.
Unregistered ?

Years ago a friend and I used to ride in the back of my dad's pickup. We drank a LOT of water before leaving so we would have to pee desperately. Then we made a game of pushing on each others tummies. Then we would see who could go the farthest. Fun days...
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
And I thought I was the only one who enjoyed peeing! I usually drop my drawers when I pee, either at a urinal or when I pee outdoors. Plus, I enjoy shaking the last couple of pee drops off the end of my dick and I usually end up stroking for a while just because I love the feeling stroking my dick gives me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bathroom and Outdoor Pee Pleasure