JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Urethra fun
Page: < prev  of 2  
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Putting things in your urethra is WAY to dangerous to be any fun! You guys better have your urologists phone number handy. That's some pretty sick stuff. You're asking for trouble.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Yes, you do have to be careful! Anything you insert into your cock must be sterile, otherwise you're asking for an infection. It's always a dilemna for me, since urethral stimulation to me is so great, I'm always tempted to do it, but I'm always afraid also. So I do it infrequently, unfortunately. I wish I could do it more often!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
masturbator85 said:
Has anyone ever tried putting things in his urethra? I've done it several times, kinda exciting. Gotta be careful with that, though.

The only thing I like in my uretha is my wifes tongue!!cock
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
js06877 said:
Putting things in your urethra is WAY to dangerous to be any fun! You guys better have your urologists phone number handy. That's some pretty sick stuff. You're asking for trouble.

While I will admit to having done this a few times I can't recommend it. The risk is just too great. Your problems only start here.

Urethritis is swelling and irritation (inflammation) of the urethra. The urethra is the tube that carries urine from the body.
Causes

Urethritis may be caused by bacteria or a virus. The same bacteria that cause urinary tract infections (E. coli) and some sexually transmitted diseases (chlamydia, gonorrhea) can lead to urethritis. Viral causes of urethritis include herpes simplex virus and cytomegalovirus.

UNQUOTE

Bacteria in the urethra can quickly multiply. What sounds like fun now can be really painful later.

Jack_Creamer
justanxious Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-12-05
curious male from St. Louis MO US
Been doing it for years, use Lysol or betadine iodine to clean what ever you use then rinse with clean water. Don't rush, clean and no regrets. Flat phone cord bent in half works as does aquarium tubing smoothed on end. If you can get a Sharpie started over time it will slowly stretch the opening to a size that the largest sounds will slip in. Nothing on earth like it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Urethra fun