JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Let's See those FAT dicks!
Page: < prev  of 6  
Unregistered ?

I think it's pretty obvious what I am saying Vic48. Nevertheless, as this website provides an opportunity for fat losers such as you to enjoy your '15 minutes of fame', then please go ahead!
Add a reply Quote this post
vic48 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2012-02-14
60 year old heterosexual from Michigan USA
gringoxxx said:
I think it's pretty obvious what I am saying Vic48. Nevertheless, as this website provides an opportunity for fat losers such as you to enjoy your '15 minutes of fame', then please go ahead!

let me tell you something stud, people are on here to have fun and not to be put down by the likes of you, if we are all fat losers why are you here, a stud like you should be getting all kinds of ass and to busy to be on here. If you dont have any thing nice to say then dont comment.
Always horny for my sexy redheaded wife
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I didn't say everyone on here was a fat loser, just a fair share of them. To answer yr question: I have a happy hetero life, just come on here to enjoy an occasional jack off with other guys who are actually worth jackin off with. When I hook up with other guys who obviously can get women it is quite a buzz. Now then 'stud', remind us again of your reason for being here!?
vic48 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2012-02-14
60 year old heterosexual from Michigan USA
gringoxxx said:
I didn't say everyone on here was a fat loser, just a fair share of them. To answer yr question: I have a happy hetero life, just come on here to enjoy an occasional jack off with other guys who are actually worth jackin off with. When I hook up with other guys who obviously can get women it is quite a buzz. Now then 'stud', remind us again of your reason for being here!?

I am on here to socialize, have fun and maybe make some new friends I’m not on here to cut other people down because they are fat or have small dicks or because they don’t have a ripped body like yours, you think your better and you’re not, there is a lot of guys on here that put you to shame. Enough said I’m done with you so long pal.
Always horny for my sexy redheaded wife
Unregistered ?

That's fine mate. Thankfully other guys are not done with me. Have fun!
Unregistered ?

I'm a rather attractive (if I say so myself) happily married father with a healthy happy married sex life. I also cum here, cuz--it's fun. I'm not looking for a life-mate or a real life sexual partner---just fun.

Isn't that what most are here for?

I'm sure there are people who aren't attractive or have personality disorders are are lonely or afraid--they no doubt will cum a place like this as well--and they are welcome. It's a safe place for everyone. I'm happy to give pleasure to anyone regardless of their situation - and a safe setting like this is a wonderful way to do it.

Cheers!
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Giggle_button2 said:
I'm a rather attractive (if I say so myself) happily married father with a healthy happy married sex life. I also cum here, cuz--it's fun. I'm not looking for a life-mate or a real life sexual partner---just fun.

Isn't that what most are here for?

I'm sure there are people who aren't attractive or have personality disorders are are lonely or afraid--they no doubt will cum a place like this as well--and they are welcome. It's a safe place for everyone. I'm happy to give pleasure to anyone regardless of their situation - and a safe setting like this is a wonderful way to do it.

Cheers!

Well put young man! I'm proud of you and agree with you 100%
Unregistered ?

Took this pic today.

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Let's See those FAT dicks!