JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » turned on being nude in the lockeroom
Page: < prev  of 3  
hardboy_fll Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-06-15
49 year old bisexual from FL
I got tired of the rich guys stealing my plain white cheap towel from the hooks near the showers so I stopped carrying one. I lock it in my locker with my workout duds and walk totally nude to the showers.

At that Bally's (that's now closed) they had this huge mirror behind the sinks at the far end of the locker room next to the shower room door so I could watch my reflection as I walked toward the mirror and see my growing erection swinging back and forth.

I would go late evenings when it wasn't very busy but sometimes a guy would catch me and my boner. Most times they would just carry on but some times they would notice. I never hooked up there tho.

The Bally's on L Street in DC that is also closed was pretty much a gay bath house. I fucked a few hot guys in the showers there and you could almost count on at least one guy to be jacking off in the stalls. No curtains. A LOT of young hotties too.

I think those days are gone. Young guys don't shower at the gym any more. They just spray on Axe and go shower at home.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
Times have changed. We took showers and never considered wearing a towel way back freshman year of high school. Men today are total wimps.
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I've always enjoyed walking around the locker room at the gym with my semi erect cock swing to an fro. I would also stand at my locker an take my time drying off so anyone in there could catch a glimpse of my cock or tight ass. Sometimes my cock would still be red an swollen from beating off in the shower hoping to be caught but no luck. I'd love to be fucked in the locker room.
I was considering joining a gym these days wondering if it was a good place for being hit on for sex!!!
JO,CBT, Btm !
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
When I went to school we were required to take showers after gym starting in 7th grade - and the towels were handed out to us as we left the shower - so no covering up before that!

Thankfully frequent masturbation and fear kept full hard ons to a minimum - semi's just made your dick look bigger!

On the occasion you did see one very little was said - we did not want to admit we had been looking and you never knew if the next day it would be you!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » turned on being nude in the lockeroom