JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Galleries of amateur cocks
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Saw the thread in the "For Him" section about liking cocks not the guy. Thought this site might appeal to those who like close-up galleries of cock. All amateurs. Enjoy!.

AbadBoy.com
Add a reply Quote this post
Rob37Calif Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2006-04-12
55 year old homosexual from California
It sort of gives fuel to the whole personal jerkoff buddy fetish, because there are average guys with every kind of cock shape, size, and thickness.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
billys1 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-10-10
77 year old bisexual from having sex
There is a big difference between liking a guys cock and the action from it and liking the rest of the body. I am not gay and I like a guys cock, the action, the cum, being fucked. smile But as for the guy---detach it from him and just give me his cock balls and asshole. Call me a sexist, middleI don't know. But that is my preference and my wife goes knows all about it. She's happy, I'm happy. What else matters? stroke
fuck the rules, have fun
Ron Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-03-29
48 year old
billys1 said:
There is a big difference between liking a guys cock and the action from it and liking the rest of the body. I am not gay and I like a guys cock, the action, the cum, being fucked. smile But as for the guy---detach it from him and just give me his cock balls and asshole. stroke

That's like saying you like sugar, milk, chocolate and cream fresh from a freezer but you don't like chocolate ice cream. But then again, if that's the premise, then gloryholes and blow up guys are right up your alley then...along with lots of sex with strangers...

Essentially what I'm saying is that there a lots of guys that fuck prostitutes and go home to their wives/girlfriends, no love or caring involved...just a good fuck...the only difference with you is your "prostitute" is a man...

If we were to be semantically correct, you on your worst day will be bisexual. It doesn't make u less of a man if you screw guys damn it...and since you don't screw guys exclusively then u are not gay. What ever you do, be proud, be safe and have fun! Be yourself.
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
Ron said:
That's like saying you like sugar, milk, chocolate and cream fresh from a freezer but you don't like chocolate ice cream. But then again, if that's the premise, then gloryholes and blow up guys are right up your alley then...along with lots of sex with strangers...

Essentially what I'm saying is that there a lots of guys that fuck prostitutes and go home to their wives/girlfriends, no love or caring involved...just a good fuck...the only difference with you is your "prostitute" is a man...

If we were to be semantically correct, you on your worst day will be bisexual. It doesn't make u less of a man if you screw guys damn it...and since you don't screw guys exclusively then u are not gay. What ever you do, be proud, be safe and have fun! Be yourself.

I was trying to say I agree with Ron, be yourself. Please know you have one life so live it! Dave
billys1 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-10-10
77 year old bisexual from having sex
I hear you. believe I understand what you are saying and respect your opinion.
"Especially" about the being safe part. We only have one all to short life to live and should live it to the fullest.
Be good, Peace.
billys1
fuck the rules, have fun

I also should add a link to gallery here since that's what a lot of guys will think this posting is about! I show my little guy here! http://www.ratearod.com/?user=randydave

Have a good jack! Lots of free meat there!
Dave
Handrider Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2006-10-11
72 year old curious from Pennsylvania
Thanks for the post,...I'm with you for sure.
Jonno Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-06-29
80 year old bisexual from UK
nice pic randydave and horny site too
JONNO
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Galleries of amateur cocks