JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most recent sex encounter
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

My girlfriend had to work an over night and I was at home by myself last night. I smoked a huge bowl and had sat down to have my self a well deserved edging session when I heard a knock at the door. I was surprised to find that it was my neighbor chad who lived on the 3rd floor of my building..he locked himself out. Chad is about 5'11, 22, thin and I have to admit, a real pretty boy. He is clearly gay and every time I see him we are very friendly and my girlfriend and I have been to a few parties he's had at his apartment. Well like I said I was so fucking horny and to be honest I had jerked off to fucking Chad more than I could count so trust me when I invited him in I new I would make a move for a few reasons. 1. i needed to bust and his timing was perfect. 2. I am bi (though the girlfriend doesn't know it) and 3. I wanted to fuck him so bad.

I offered him some weed and we hung out for an hour when I started to ask him questions about being gay and before I knew it he was sucking my huge cock. He was suck a pro and I almost couldn't hold back but I wanted to feel inside his man cunt and let me say when I slid my cock deep inside his hole I nearly fainted. He was so warm, wet, and TIGHT!. I fucked him all night and I have a feeling we will be doing it often.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

jizzonlizz said:
The new Black guy at work

Nice did he stretch out that cunt?
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most recent sex encounter