JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underwear Cum
Page: < prev  of 3  
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
i enjoy cumming in my undies and then wearing them afterwards, but normally only do that around the house. i love the smell but don't want people at work wondering! LOL trading some cum stained undies sounds hot, let me know if you're interested
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
dude, you are not the only one, ive been using my underwear for my cum loads since my early teens, love lettin them dry and then wearing them to work
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I also love public masturbation. I go to a local peepshow with gloryholes as a Plan B whenever the evenings date plans fall through. I love going with just a pair of sweat pants and hoodie on. After a long session in a booth of being watched and often blown while I stroke I release my cum into the sweats. I always shoot the first shot and then hold the rest as I pull up the sweats my cock is still hard and straining at the sweats as I walk out into the public areas of the store I make sure that anyone who cares sees my hard cock and when I am sure someone is watching I release the rest of my cum right into the sweats. As my cock softens I keep releasing into the sweats. I will change the sweats out every two weeks so they are always full of dried cum an the inside. What I did not know until last night is that when I came hard as I was walking out because I was fired up that people were staring at my hard cock through my sweats, I came right through the fabric. I saw the cum stains on the outside of the sweats this morning. The thought that the people saw my cum push through the sweats fired me up so much I had to stroke it really hard again this morning. Needless to say I will be wearing these sweats with cum stains on the inside and outside for at least another week.strokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underwear Cum