JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What was your longest session?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

You long session guys are making me feel like my longest was a short sprint!
Add a reply Quote this post
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
CatInTheTree said:

It takes some time to learn to fully appreciate how good your hard meat can give you so many sensations in so many different ways for a VERY long time. Squirting your cream becomes less the goal and more the "stopping point" (that feels awfully good!)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

CatInTheTree said:

Try it, you'll like it! But be warned, once you do, a simple wank just won't do the job any longer...wink
CruznN4th Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2012-03-27

Ready2Shoot said:
It takes some time to learn to fully appreciate how good your hard meat can give you so many sensations in so many different ways for a VERY long time. Squirting your cream becomes less the goal and more the "stopping point" (that feels awfully good!)

So true. Blowing your load is just giving up. Haha
I like milking for some deprived eating sometimes. But u gotta be really well trained at level control to milk while holding back full crossing over into your POnR. I call milking a 9-9.5 out of 10 on the edge scale.
To practice for longer runs just start with 15-20 minute smaller runs at a level 5 edge. Then when comfortable, start practicing pulsing (level 5 edge with ramp ups into a level 8 or 9. Then only back down to a 5. (never leaving edge). Then next thing u know u are Fully gooned and 60 mins went by at full raging boner. Good luck.
Master that cock!!!
challenge me in a bate run. i dare you.

And, CruzN4th, that meat of yours in your profile looks really nice and edged up! How long did it take you to get there?
CruznN4th Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2012-03-27

That was prolly 2 hours in to my main throw down run of the night. After 3 hrs of warm up routine. No cock rings either. U know u are surfing and ballooning correctly if u can hold a fully rodded boner after 4 hours. And crank the hell outta it. ( one good warm up is what I call pulsed surfing)
challenge me in a bate run. i dare you.

CruznN4th said:
That was prolly 2 hours in to my main throw down run of the night. After 3 hrs of warm up routine. No cock rings either. U know u are surfing and ballooning correctly if u can hold a fully rodded boner after 4 hours. And crank the hell outta it. ( one good warm up is what I call pulsed surfing)

Yeah that looks like it was primed in a great edge. I bet you hated to finally let it shoot out!
Unregistered ?

I can jack off for hours: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12...done that! Masturbation is my drug ;-)
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Ummm this all sounds great making the most of it i held on for over 6hrs yesterday the feeling was incredible even after acouple of hours i was fighting back the need to cum so i eased off and then shortly after began again the feeling had gone and i was able to maintain myself for another 4hrs until i totally lost itstroke
Unregistered ?

damn reading this thread makes me want to have a monster session. Im hoping to have several hours to myself tomorrow night so will be spending it with my cock in my hand strokestrokestroke
DV82 Amateur Jackinchatter

303 posts since 2012-07-21
41 year old heterosexual male from UK
I managed my longest session ever yesterday of 7 hours before I came.

I watched a girl get DP'ed, 3 lesbian squirt orgies, and some Max Hardcore scenes in between some web chat.
Dirtydan69#0802 on Discord
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What was your longest session?