JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Celebrity Men for the Gals?
Page: of 1  
pullinslow Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2012-06-08
63 year old curious from Pennsylvania
Im Curious...its so much fun jerking to Female celebs for a lot of guys...me included, Any ladys out there have a favorite sexy guy celebrity from past to present day?

If so give a little detail of why hes sexy! The girls might start a special Male celebrity stroking game! grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I think this is a great topic. Men seem to agree a lot closer as to what Celebrity female is hot But my experience with women's taste, is that they are far more diverse.
I am very curious as to what women find attractive in men.
By the way, I am sure it is not me they find attractive grin
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

Growing up here Richard Gere. I remember being a girl trying to watch American Gigalo from scrambled cable. Then seeing him in Officer & a Gentlemen and then Breathless. I was in highschool and saw another girl I went to school with in the theatre just to see him the Breathless. I remember loving it, but I think I was just touching myself everywhere w/ my eyes as I watched.

On spring break in San Diego I went out w/ a group of gfs and went home w/ a guy from the Navy who looked a lot like Charlie Sheen. Big cock! And I bet the Navy guy's is BIGGER and better. Definitely healthier.

I have an ex I met at 21 who was like James Spader as he physically looked like him but a more Rob Lowe version and are both from Cape Cod..

My favorite ex, we have IT, but the time wasn't right when we met. He's divorced w/ a little boy now and who knows.. we're really close again but haven't met up yet. And his friends from highschool have nic named him a Bratpacker; James Spader/Andrew McCarthy look alike when he was in highschool.

My favorite actor who I find beyond sexy is Eric Bana. If you pervs lol have ever had the pleasure of the double header viewing of the Bolyen Girl w/ Natalie Portman and Scarlette Johnson... Eric's the Man they BOTH WANT.

Oh and Eric Northman in True Blood. If the pills I took for my headache or my headache is making Bogey's wood go up and down I'd remember it, but the more I try and sp his long Viking name the more Bogey's boner is bouncing...
Bogey is that okay that I keep seeing your boner ride up and down bc right now it's giving me a real good rodeo show. Ty

Both Eric in real life and Eric on the show have very hot bods. Totally different coloring... though they're both white. Bana is a brunette w/ brown eyes. He was in the Time Traveler's Wife w/ Rachel mcAdams and Funny People w/ Adam Sandler. Everytime he spoke in Funny People I started to orgasm bc he was using his native tongue and making me melt down under.

Alexander Zlazagard or whatever his last name is from True Blood is a Viking. Tall, blonde shisled. Cheekbones. Oh and a cleft chin. If you watch the show you know. And he has everything...
Anal

Great reply anal ! very interesting and informative! thanks for taking the time to share grin
breebabie Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-05-31
32 year old curious from my house
wow come to think of it...i've never had a celebrity crush..is this normal?! :o

breebabie , everything that doesnt hurt someone is normal! your fine grin
Unregistered ?

breebabie said:
wow come to think of it...i've never had a celebrity crush..is this normal?! :o

Yes. Are you supposed to have a crush on a boys band boy? The boys out there/marketed toward your chronological age group are stupid. And chances are you're more mature anyway.

So in regards to this post I think the guys are asking us what qualities we're into in a man? What do you find you are magnetically attracted to in a man? These guys have been great caring about us and wanting us to be the primaries in receiving the fun.

Cum on please share!
Anal

Anal you are right! we are curious as to what pleases you! Bless your sweet heart... grin
Missmaya Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-11-19
42 year old curious
I was a weird kid. The weirdos and scary guys turned me on at the time. Tim Curry, David Bowie, and any of The Lost Boys did it for me. Nowadays I'm more into Jason Momoa or The Rock mostly.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Celebrity Men for the Gals?