JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I love jacking!
Page: of 1  
sndmn3178 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2012-02-21
46 year old curious from Southern California
It's been an obsession, let's say, since I was twelve. Mrs. Canaday.... Smoking hot home room and social studies teacher. Dark skinned, long wavy black hair. Almost kinda like the chick from Dances With Wolves... But more native American looking. I just imagined her perky tits shaking in my face with her large, full, dark bush rubbing against my little twelve year old cock. I was so hard I had to rub it..... God! This feels great!
Before I knew it it felt like a strong sensation like I had to piss real bad then I just exploded. All over my stomach, my sheets and bed.
Ever since then I don't think I've missed more than two days with out a jerk. I'm a combat vet and have jerked off inbetween firefights. Sitting in the iraqis houses and jerking to their women's clothes and under garment.
Shit, I love jerking about jerking. I'm rubbing my cock as I write this, and my wife is sleeping inside. I am 34 and can't get enough. Can anyone out there relate and share some stories. I like hearing about secret jerks. Just wanna find more people that are a little more twisted like me also. Just about anything will turn me on to a jerk so don't be scared. Humor me. Pm me let's go from there.
P.S. I love taBoo subjects. Freak me.
Turn on, anytime, anywhere.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I love jacking!