JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wankng over somebody you shouldnt
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I stayed over my aunt's and uncle's place. Late at night I was jacking off while thing about her. I was sitting on a bed, jacking away. She walked in, saw me, I uncontrollably came, she watched for a little while and left.

Unregistered ?

"My science teacher really wasn't that hot. She was a skinny, mousy nerd who taught science in high school. She hard a fairly attractive face but nothing remarkable. She was very natural and into the environment. She did not wear much if any make up and sometimes had a little body odor. She was a fine teacher but must do have gotten much attention from men."

...I would have let her teach me anything about the periodic table and/or dissecting frogs.

Unregistered ?

I lusted after my gf's little sister. My gf was 22 and her sister was 19. Later in the relationship, my gf would blow me and I would imagine that she was her sister.

We eventually broke up. Sometime later I had a chance to hang out with her younger sister. We made out and fucked. It was incredible. This flat, blonde 19 year old was the tigheste fuck I ever had.

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wankng over somebody you shouldnt