JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Happy endings
Page: of 1  
Nude Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2013-02-22
43 year old bisexual from London, uk
What experiences do guys have of massages and getting a happy ending?

I have had two from guys when in Thailand. I specifically chose guys as a woman could complain and have you kicked out, and I normally get hard when I receive a massage.

So I booked a 2 hour aroma massage with a male. I showered and lay down naked on my front, with a towel over my ass. The guy started on my back and shoulders, then removed my towel and did my lower back and ass cheeks. While he was massaging them, some of the oil would go into my ass crack and he was kind of massaging that too.
When still on my back, he massaged my legs, and reached under to rub the front of my thigh and each time, he would just slightly touch my balls or cock, getting them oiled. Then it was time to turn over, and of course I was rock hard!
He kind of ignored it and started massaging my feet and calves, then moved up and started massaging my balls, then using his palm to rub the underside of my cock. Felt so good! I just closed my eyes, and he kept slowly rubbing. After 5 minutes of so, I think he could sense I was going to cum and he pulled my foreskin back using the palm of his hand and I shot my load all over my chest and belly. Then he wiped it up and carried on as if nothing had happened!

Second time I got a different guy and I opted for some Lemongrass oil. Same scenario really, but feeling the tingle of that lemongrass oil on my balls was heaven. This guys was a bit more full-on; he pulled my foreskin back and rubbed all over the head, making me shiver, and using his over hand, stuck his finger up my ass. I shot a huge load and he even kind of laughed and so did I! He cleaned it up and then carried on.

Needless to say I gave these guys a good tip. Leaving the parlour with your balls and ass still tingling with lemongrass oil, gave me a smile all day!

Any other happy ending stories? I'd love to hear them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CTjerker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-05-17
47 year old
about 14-15 years ago I went into a known "massage" parlor. I was nervous had hell but had wanted to go for a while now. Older Asian answered the door and checked my ID. She asked if this as my first time "today" I was wtf. first time today. lol. Women came out and brought me to a room where she asked e to take my clothes of and put a towel around me. Came in a few mins later and walked me to a shower. I had a few hundred dollar in cash in my pants that I was now leaving in the room. I was wondering if this was part of the "scam" She brought me into a shower room and said she'd be back in a few mins and to make sure to wash everywhere. She came back in and brought me back to the room. I had paid for a 40 min massage. After about 15 maybe 20 mins of here rubbing my back she said that was it and asked if I wanted anything else? I asked what else I could get. She said $40 for a blow job or $100 for "everything". I double checked and asked what "everything" included. She said sex. So I paid her $100 and she left the room with the money. Came back in and removed her top as she told be to lay back. She oiled up her hand and then started off with a nice hand job. After I was hard she put a condom on and started blowing me. I reached under her long skirt and found no underwear as I started playing with her pussy. After a few min blow job she climbed onto me and started riding. I was playing with her tits and ass. Finally I asked if I could be on top so I could fuck her hard. On three of the four walls in the room were full length mirrors so as I was now on top I could see all the mirrors better. So, I'm on top and I feel myself close to orgasm. I try to hold back but cant and start to cum in the condom. Now I figured I'm paying for this so I'm just going to keep going. A few more mins of fucking and she asks me if I'm close..I stall and pretend I don't hear her. I say "what?" she asks if I'm about to cum....I don't say anything just keep fucking.Finally she asks again, Now I'm starting to feel bad (lol) so I tell her I already did. She quickly got up and realized I had cum in the condom a while ago and was still going. She wiped herself off and then got me some water. Cleaned me up with a hot cloth as she was still naked. I was ready to go again. But my time was up and to be honest I just wanted to get out of there before anything happened to "ruin" my experience.
Nude Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2013-02-22
43 year old bisexual from London, uk
NIce one! Where was this place, in the US or Asia?
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Happy endings