JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Button Gap...
Page: < prev  of 2  
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Used to have meetings with designers, architects and clients while gathered around plan tables reviewing drawings.. Best time was when a female architect and I were looking over details on some plans when I noticed that the top button on her blouse had come undone and she was unaware. She'd had a baby a couple of months before and apparently her blouse couldn't hold up to the strain on the button from those engorged boobs. I had an eyeful of full boob and a pretty bra cup for almost an hour before she noticed she was exposed and hurriedly buttoned up. She valiantly carried on with our meeting but I'm pretty sure she knew I had a great view for quite some time...
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
VAjeff Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2014-09-04
71 year old curious from NO VA
It's always enjoyable manuvering to peek down or into a loose blouse and hard not to do it without even thinking. I love seeing the soft skin of lovely breasts.
Charliesmith654 Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2014-04-25
curious from Uk
My wife is a big titted milf who works in an office with young guys in their 20s. I always get turned in when I see her going off to work with a blouse on where there's a big gap between the buttons exposing her breasts. I have even weakened the buttons on a few blouses hoping they're pop off.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Button Gap...