JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Cumming too fast
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I had to be careful during intercourse when younger. Being inside a pussy felt so overwhelmingly good that I would get to the brink of an orgasm pretty quickly. I would have to pause or stop thrusting for a minute or so to slow things down. Then the occasional 'is everything OK' question...
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've always had a 'short fuse' so to speak and often struggled to control myself with a girl. As the relationship became more intimate and communicative the difficulty eased and I was better able to control myself. I find that a state of relaxed communication with my partner makes all the difference. I also practiced edging to improve my control. It seemed to help with control during intercourse and was also a great solo time so I kept it up.razz
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
When I am with a woman for the first time, I usually cum pretty fast usually after just a few strokes, so I just pretend I did not cum and go for number two. A few years ago I met a young Black Woman, she was hot. Beautiful, tiny body, big boobs, 19 yr old. We worked together and became good friends. One night I took her out to dinner. After dinner she invited me in when we got to her apartment. Next thing I knew we were kissing and stripping. When I got between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy to get it wet I shot my load right on her stomach. Was I embarrassed, I shoved it in and kept pumping till I shot my second load. After we were finished she wondered how all the cum got on her belly. She said I was a messy fucker.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Texasboy07 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-10-23
35 year old curious from TEXAS
I usually have trouble cumming with a girl the first time im with her. I usually have to finish myself off. But if a relationship builds and I get comfortable with her. I sometimes have trouble with busting too soon.. I guess the more relaxed I am the quicker I shoot.
TEXAS BOY
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
Lucky him-- getting to entertain the both of you while he calmed down-- hmmm, cum to think of it, I think I have that problem--can you help me too? laugh Good for you that he got to play while you waited. Bet you enjoyed-- and that didn't get him even more worked up? Interesting cause that is precisely what gets me into ignition mode. Love to go down down there. Cheers.
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Accidentally repeated the other post.
Unregistered ?

Erin - come here I will last longer...lol HA just kidding.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
I too used to have problems cumming the first few times with a girl, especially when I'd wear a condom. I guess it was a combination of both nerves and reduced sensitivity.
Now that I'm married I have learned my wife and the signals she gives me and I can usually last longer than she can. However, I'm on Paroxetine (Paxil) for my nerves/mood and a lot of times, when I masturbate, I actually have a VERY hard reaching orgasm and cumming. Sometimes I get extrememly close to cumming but then I will go soft within seconds. Let me tell you...that SUCKS!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Had the same issue when I started having sex. Being inside a pussy felt so good that I was on the brink of orgasm very quickly. Between thinking about non-sexual thoughts and stopping movement I could last longer. It was a challenge at first until I figured out some techniques to better manage the amount of stimulation my cock was receiving. By the same token, about 10 years later and after a bit too much alcohol one night, I had some trouble reaching orgasm during sex. Having difficulty reaching orgasm during intercourse was a much more frustrating experience.
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
Premature Ejaculation is a problem well known to doctors (and quacks!!)frown

google: www.PreventPremature.com

Regards grin

Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

hornyucguy said:
I had to be careful during intercourse when younger. Being inside a pussy felt so overwhelmingly good that I would get to the brink of an orgasm pretty quickly...

It took some practice to avoid cumming to quickly when I first started having sex.
Jack_Jill_Tampa Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-12-28
72 year old bisexual from Tampa, FL
My 1st husband had a premature ejac problem too. He simply couldn't control it no matter what we tried. Doctor prescribed Dapoxetine 60mg and he became a humping stud after that.

Jill
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Cumming too fast