JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is it about anal?...
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

The one i find really funny is when you get some homophobic meatheads who swear and vilify gay guys for sticking their dick up an arse as its disgusting then the same group of guys the next day are saying "Yeah i did my missus up the arse last night she loved it..."
Bloody hypocrites bt then the I.Q of homophobes isnt really that high to.be honest lol
Add a reply Quote this post
cesi4fun Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2015-05-17
73 year old curious male from northern arizona
anal sex is great! its the only pussy I have on me!
I love to cam/mic with other closet sissies/CD's and fem straight/masculine guys.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

cesi4fun said:
anal sex is great! its the only pussy I have on me!

couldn't agree more. i love when someone refers to my hole as a pussy! any ass talk gets me hard but something about that gets my cock leaking cum quick.
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
I have always loved to have my asshole fondled and finger fucked. I lost my ass cherry when I was 12 and loved the feeling of a hard cock up my ass. I often had orgasms while being fucked. I had a fuck buddy for 7 years and we had anal sex frequently as well as mutual jacking and oral sex. Although it has been several years since I had anal sex I can still remember the fabulous feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of my horny asshole while at the same time he was stroking my cock.........strokestrokepussycock
Scabbard Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2016-12-11
76 year old curious from Southern UK
I've never been a major fan of anal but that's probably simply because I've never been good at it.
I did it once with a man in my early 20's in Singapore. I didn't know "she" was a man until we got back to "her" apartment. I have to say, "she" was extremely skilled at it and had I not spotted the obvious difference beforehand, I may never have known.
My wife and I have endulged several times over the years. She loves a thumb up her arse whilst being fucked but not so keen on a cock. I think it's the fact that it's sort of naughty or taboo that turns me on to it. I love the preparation for it with plenty of lube and my wife's anxiety as she kneels with bum in the air.
I love the fact that she feels it and says it's hurting when I slowly push it in. Sadly, it's such a pleasurable experience just getting her impaled on it that I cum far too quickly.
So, it's never that successful, but it's still an enjoyable experience for me - my poor wife tolerates it.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I'm very anally sensitive. Being rimmed or penetrated feels fantastic. I have great orgasms when my prostate is stimulated.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is it about anal?...