JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Watch a couple fuck
Page: of 1  
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
I've had the great fortune to be able to witness several separate couples make love over the years. Whether it was in a shared hot tub, a guest bedroom sleep over or an opportune glance into a candle-lit window, I just seemed to have had the luck and opportunity to watch attractive, well endowed couples go at it. Anybody else ever get to witness a good hetero fuck?
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Always been a fantasy of mine. Got to do it recently. They invited me and another guy to watch them fuck on their couch in the lounge room. We both sat and wanked as we watched. Invited me to get my dick sucked while he fucked her from behind. then we both blew gooey loads all over her face. Was incredible

Wantsummerthat said:
Always been a fantasy of mine. Got to do it recently. They invited me and another guy to watch them fuck on their couch in the lounge room. We both sat and wanked as we watched. Invited me to get my dick sucked while he fucked her from behind. then we both blew gooey loads all over her face. Was incredible

Now thats hot.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Gary45 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2015-03-01
39 year old bisexual from Perth Western Australia
Yep all the time I live just down the road from a very popular nudist beach in perth weatern Australia.

There is always a lot of guys up the back sand dunes jerking off or sucking each other off, actually a great place to go if you want your balls sucked dry.

But anyway it's a pretty horny beach and quite secluded and I have lost count the number of times you spot a couple that have gotten to horny from the sun sand and naked bodies every where that they just pop behind the dunes and start fucking like crazy.

You can then go and find nice spot right up close to them to have a good fuck show while giving your cock a good hard stoke. There is usually a few other guys with the same idea so sometimes you can get quite a little audience watching and having wank.

One of the horniest times I had was a couple going for it with about 6 guys watching and wanking off. You could see that couple were really into being watched and getting into it so we all moved in closer for a better view by the end of it we were pretty much all standing around them right up close all having a great wank and one of the crowd watching started to blow his load and quite a bit of it shot onto them which they really got into.

So guys were getting right in over them and shooting their spunk over them. I have very hot memories of dropping down on my knees beside them and blowing a very thick load over her tits as they were bouncing around from the fucking she was getting.
Any body else get into pressing cocks together so you can pull 2 at once

Wow, now thats really hot. I used to love to go to secluded beaches and have a good sea, sand fuck. Rarely there would be another couple not far away that would get it going while we were too. Thanks for the renewed memory.
James57 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2015-02-17
66 year old curious from Chicago
I was 11 years old, on a scouting trip to the Indiana Dunes National Park on the shore of Lake Michigan. Four of us out hiking around just really screwing around on the huge sand dunes that are also heavily forested. We come over a small ridge and almost run into a couple bare-assed and fucking like animals. The guy looked over his shoulder at us as we stood there not really sure what to do. The girl was pretty embarrassed and was laughing nervously. Felt like hours that we stood there. I remember he had huge hairy balls that were slapping her ass...um, see ya later, I gotta go take care of something
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Edging over this idea now.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Waldorf Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2017-11-29
85 year old heterosexual male from London UK
Dman said:
Edging over this idea now.

Thanks for pumping this thread up again.strokestroke
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
Dogging takes place in some areas here in the uk,have shot a good load watching couples and groups fuck grin
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
My mature ex lover and I have arranged for guys to watch us. One time an old guy filmed us and another time one filmed and one wanked and played with my cock. I also sucked him while she was riding me.
austwisty01 Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2014-09-05
59 year old curious male from australia
A mate and I would fuck our girlfriends in front of each other. That was many years ago.......I miss those days
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
I woke up after a house party in a shared room with a 20-something couple in the twin bed next to mine getting frisky. She: slim, tall, great tits. He: tall, fit, thick big cock. Neither can see me to start with due to a dresser between the beds but the covers are off and it's go-time. She straddles his loins and plunges that meaty rod into her pussy less than 4 feet from my face. She goes full cowgirl and looks straight at my eyes; doesn't miss a stroke. She's fucking him while looking at me going "oh yeah fuck that cock, fuck that pussy, cum for me". Eye contact with me the whole time. He cums and the heavy breathing subsides and I hear him say, " Is he awake?" and she's like "Shh, no he's still out" and gave me a wink. She's still friends with my sister and we trade winks at reunions and shit. Mega babe from the 70's.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
Watching a couple fuck "in person" is one of my biggest fantasies - unfortunately one that I have yet to experience.
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
In my teens saw my jerk bud get sucked off by his gf in the back seat of my car while we were cruising around one night. Then one night when i was in my later 20's, i was working with my best friend at his fathers car dealership, he was married at the time but a horny fucker and would fuck any girl that walked in if she let him. He had a girl on the side that i knew, she was married also. Anyways after work we would usually hang out in the service area and have a few beers, this night how ever i'll never forget. both of us were on a lil dry spell and we were talking about it, next thing i know he calls his side girl asks her to come over and fuck, hangs up, looks at me and says find a place to hide she'll be here in 5 minutes and u can watch us fuck. I boned up at the thought if it and i hid in the rollback to watch from up above, she showed up, they had a quick beer and got into the back seat of a customers car but he left the door open so i could watch. Unfortunately i went to pull my cock out and my moving made the rollback leak air and she kinda freaked for a second and i heard him tell her it's just the truck no one is here, they finished up and she left. I was so turned on from watching the show and i had wanted to see his cock hard for a while. After we downed another beer i was still rock hard and stepped into a back room while he called his wife, i started jerking quick and he walked in, caught me. All he said was he would have to jerk it too if he just watched what i did so i kept jerking in front of him and finally shot on the floor in the garage and we left to go have a few more beers at our local bar. That night did open some other fun up for us also
Unregistered ?

When young, I fucked my 18 yr old bride on a bank by a clifftop footpath in Cornwall. We were doing it missionary position with her heels on my bare pumping ass when I saw a man coming down the path, I positioned myself so my Carol wouldn't see him and carried on Fucking her,hoping he would just go on by..
We were practically naked with Carols summer dress up around her armpits and my jeans around my ankles, my 8 inch cock sliding in and out, thrusting and eventually giving my bride a bellyful of spunk... It was only then that I looked over my shoulder to see the middle aged man putting his cock away and walking quickly away.. And Carol never realised that a stranger had watched her being fucked on her honeymoon.

I wish I could have watched him take a turn on her!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Watch a couple fuck