JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » What to do?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Okay so I'm surfing Xhamster pics to find a girl I know quite well with some naked, topless and sexy pics from a previous boyfriend?

Do I tell her?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Wow, that IS a delimma. We're I you and thought I might have a shot at some fun, I believe I would bring it up. Let us know!
bentjack Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-02-17
66 year old homosexual from Maryland
I think she has a right to know. I would tell her.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

You should share them with the rest of us wink
Unregistered ?

Vicky

This is Vicky, he has some facebook pics too, I know as we are facebook pals... but some intimate, showing tits, naked selfie and rubbing pussy shots......

How do I tell her?
Unregistered ?

If your worried about your friendship with her, id tell her anonymously, you'll be able to tell her what youve found without her thinking any less of you for looking at nudes of women, also feel free to share the rest of the pics especially the intimate ones wink
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
Just tell her straight out. If she is a friend then she will appreciate you concern and if she doesn't then who need someone like that for a mate anyway?
Spunk Drunk
Unregistered ?

No reply from the poster on xhamster...
should I tell her?
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I'm with spunk_drunk, she needs to know. I think she would appreciate it big time. Just think if some other jerk found them and distributed them all over the web, then she found out it could have been avoided if you had only said something earlier. Hey, maybe she knows and doesn't have a problem with it! Either way, you come out looking like the "sensitive and thoughtful guy".
Uncut_canadian_83 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2012-09-14
40 year old curious from Canada
munch12 said:
I'm with spunk_drunk, she needs to know. I think she would appreciate it big time. Just think if some other jerk found them and distributed them all over the web, then she found out it could have been avoided if you had only said something earlier. Hey, maybe she knows and doesn't have a problem with it! Either way, you come out looking like the "sensitive and thoughtful guy".

I agree, tell her...and not repost the pics here. Doing that would be no better than her ex
Name
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I'd casually say you have one sweet pussy and your nipples look awesome in photos.... but, hey, thats me.
Unregistered ?

An update........ I thought I'd ask the uploader to remove them firstly and see if that worked. ...... he took them down off the site through fear of getting found out.....

do I need to tell her they were ever on there now?
Unregistered ?

Johnson007 said:
An update........ I thought I'd ask the uploader to remove them firstly and see if that worked. ...... he took them down off the site through fear of getting found out.....

do I need to tell her they were ever on there now?

As the old saying goes..."Best to let sleeping dog lie"...

No point "shit stirring" now....you've done your good deed...

smooth
slerbyderby Skilled Jackinchatter

889 posts since 2013-09-24

nah no point now because if you do so now...she will see you as a dirty pervert - once she knows you were on a site like that... cause she has no clue what it is... like most girls. then ... she might thank you for getting them removed....

then... she'll wonder if you pumped cock to them... cause... ya did. but at least they're down. now comes the uncomfortable part of her thinking that you're a dirty fucker... for the rest of time... if you tell her. as the other guy said "let sleeping dogs lie".
i love my meat. no one else gets to touch - unless you ask nice.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » What to do?