JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Another man fucking my girlfriend fantasy
Page: < prev  of 3  
Steve-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2014-10-21
66 year old curious male from UK East Midlands
daval said:
My lover is 66 and she loves watching me wank and cum. She allows guys to finger her through car window at dogging sites while I watch and wank. She times her cum to mine and that is her turn on. She won't touch other guys but she knows I want to watch her being fucked. I film her being fingered which is great wank material.

Wow, Daval one hot lover you have there.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
daval said:
My lover is 66 and she loves watching me wank and cum. She allows guys to finger her through car window at dogging sites while I watch and wank. She times her cum to mine and that is her turn on. She won't touch other guys but she knows I want to watch her being fucked. I film her being fingered which is great wank material.

This is great that you two enjoy this together !
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
I frequently jack off to a fantasy of my GF fucking and sucking a roomfull of blacks, whites, or whatever. In the end shes covered with cum and her asshole is reemed. Then I get the last shot LOL
Unregistered ?

Same mate the idea of a gang of lads fucking my misses like my mates or even her work mates taking turns on her and ocobering her in cum anyone want to chat about it pm me
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
My ex and I were swingers. She also liked 3 somes. I liked to watch her get fucked by another guy and stroke my cock. She would get doggy style and suck my cock while he fucked her. We would do DP quite often too! Loved that!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
kopites17 Amateur Jackinchatter

492 posts since 2015-08-09
heterosexual from East Anglia
Rebus675 said:
I've been a member of a swingers site for several years, I've fucked a lot of women with their husband or boyfriend watching, it's great grin

Think I'll have to join one of these. Sounds perfect.
Love a milf
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
this is not about my GF, but it concerned my wife. Bibi and I had been married for a bit over a year, and our sex life was always exciting. However it occurred to us that sharing our sex with another couple might be interesting. We were members of a nudist club, and met another couple that felt the same way. One saturday afternoon everything "clicked", and we went with them into their motel room and Bibi wanted the other hubby to fuck her and his wife was more than glad to suck my cock and then have me fill her pussy with a load.
It was great for the four of us. Two weeks later, we saw them, again, but this time he was alone, as his wife was out of town. I can't recall how the idea came up, but Bibi and the other hubby, said they wouldn't mind screwing each other again, if I could be right there watching closely as his cock pounded in and out of her cunt. I gladly watched as he used some "foreplay" on her, and Bibi sucked and jerked his cock, until she grabbed his cock, slid it into her pussy and said, "now fill me up".
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Another man fucking my girlfriend fantasy