JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Survey - masturbating to pictures or videos?
Page: < prev  of 4  
olelol Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2012-03-24
male
Frooner1 said:
Interesting question. I am very picture-centric, and enjoy slowly savoring single pics, and doing slow-paced pic slide shows.

same here, luv to savor and use every detail
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Varies greatly, probably about 50-50. Pics are good to enjoy detail, videos sometimes to synchronise cumming with a guy or girl on screeb.
Sometimes wank to a video while there is also a still of a favorite celeb on screen "watching" me. Enjoyed cumming to a handjob vid yesterday, while "watched" by a (very disapproving laugh ) Helen Worth.
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I use both, but favor pictures. Pictures allow the imagination to run riot. I used to love mags for that reason, but now I have a collection of thousands of pics. The pictures that are my favorites, get cum to hundreds of times.
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
For me it's about 50% stroking to Cock Hero Videos, 25% to still pictures, and 25% while chatting with a bud in a chat-room.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Survey - masturbating to pictures or videos?